Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would like to find a painless suicide method

Pesttanz

Pesttanz

Recruit
★★
I would like to find a painless suicide method so i can go EAH and then end myself to avoid jail. 200iq move.

Living is painful in itself, if you are going to commit suicide don't think about the pain. You'll feel it anyway.

heroin overdose

you'll literally just fall asleep peacefully and wont wake up

Wasnt those people arrested and bag cannot be bought anymore?

I know if i had a helium bag with snorkel i could just attach it to my russian GP5 gasmask and die peaceful that way.
I dont know, Im too lazy to research, but I think helium with cpap tube works the same

nembutal

literal suicide pill

heroin overdose

you'll literally just fall asleep peacefully and wont wake up
i've seen some junkies with overdose who did crazy things before they died, looks like it gave them a tremendous boost of energy before death.

Can order from Chink land or Thailand but scared of being ripped off or customs intercepting and being arrested

I dont know, Im too lazy to research, but I think helium with cpap tube works the same
Ye, And where do i get that helium?

The kids toy balooons have mixed with air so that wont work.

Ye, And where do i get that helium?

The kids toy balooons have mixed with air so that wont work.
I searched on amazon and theres only toys...A few years ago you could buy a helium tank there, strange.

Maybe starvemaxing?

Jumping off a high enough bridge or building. Otherwise just a gun