Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I would like to be able to believe that magic/occultism is real...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Yeah...I would like to believe in fairy tales bullshit,I would like to believe that someday i will find a book with true occult knowledge and fix my shitty life with said knowledge,But yknow...that bullshit isnt real,its an ancient cope for humans,I would like to be able to open a portal to another world and have an epic adventure with some non-human waifus like kitsunes or harpies,But i know that magic is just a fucking cope and i will never be able to live in a fantasy medieval world full of adventure...Fuck this world...why this shit have be be this way?

The world shouod hv some system of magic for ugly males. This would balance things out. If god was fair he would hv implemented dis.

The world shouod hv some system of magic for ugly males. This would balance things out. If god was fair he would hv implemented dis.

Dont call that asshole god,Its a demiurge,a parasitic entity that feeds on sapient creatures suffering.

Dont call that asshole god,Its a demiurge,a parasitic entity that feeds on sapient creatures suffering.
Rn he's shitting in other worlds and leaving them just like he did ours

Rn he's shitting in other worlds and leaving them just like he did ours

I think he is compensating for something,Like rimworld players who torture pawns.

I think he is compensating for something,Like rimworld players who torture pawns.
Maybe he is like king fritz who is "protecting" his creations from some greater force that's incomprehensible to our puny minds.

Maybe he is like king fritz who is "protecting" his creations from some greater force that's incomprehensible to our puny minds.

Cope,He only protects pawns with high stats and value aka chads and stacies,His pets.

Yeah...I would like to believe in fairy tales bullshit,I would like to believe that someday i will find a book with true occult knowledge and fix my shitty life with said knowledge,But yknow...that bullshit isnt real,its an ancient cope for humans,I would like to be able to open a portal to another world and have an epic adventure with some non-human waifus like kitsunes or harpies,But i know that magic is just a fucking cope and i will never be able to live in a fantasy medieval world full of adventure...Fuck this world...why this shit have be be this way?
The real power of magic in this world is the power of the mind, master the mind and you become a sorcerer, much of this world is purely mental perception. Science another form of magic if you think about it, the story of magicians from every culture around the world were probably individuals with backgrounds in early science practically unknown to the rest of the world who perceived their scientific prowess as being magical or divine.

Last edited:
The real power of magic in this world is the power of the mind, master the mind and you become a sorcerer, much of this world is purely mental perception. Science another form of magic if you think about it, the story of magicians from every culture around the world were probably individuals with backgrounds in early science practically unknown to the rest of the world who perceived their scientific prowess as being magical or divine.
How to master the mind?
Magic is real, to some extent. All around us magical things happen. You ever noticed how something occured when you thought about it? Like for example you think about some word and then you hear it at the exact same time on TV. Or when you think about someone and then they text you. Stuff like that is called synchronicity. Apparently there is a field of energy where we get our thoughts from. Everything is connected. Read about Quantum mind and metaphysics / Quantum physics. Also Read Carl Jung about the transcedental personality and shit. Yes its a bit high IQ but you can learn a lot. Also theres so much to learn about ancient Egypt / Religion, etc. Also ive experienced An energy system in my body once. This is how i know for sure that there is more than science teaches us. Also i have once experienced low frequencies in my room like very clearly i could hear Them move back and forth so that's how i know that astral entities exist. When we die its not the end we simply get a bigger consciousness that is not located in space or time but you can also look at your body and shit when you die.

Last edited:
Wanna try dmt one day, that stuff sounds scary as shit, but also interesting

Real life is disappointing

How to master the mind?
Magic is real, to some extent. All around us magical things happen. You ever noticed how something occured when you thought about it? Like for example you think about some word and then you hear it at the exact same time on TV. Or when you think about someone and then they text you. Stuff like that is called synchronicity. Apparently there is a field of energy where we get our thoughts from. Everything is connected. Read about Quantum mind and metaphysics / Quantum physics. Also Read Carl Jung about the transcedental personality and shit. Yes its a bit high IQ but you can learn a lot. Also theres so much to learn about ancient Egypt / Religion, etc. Also ive experienced An energy system in my body once. This is how i know for sure that there is more than science teaches us. Also i have once experienced low frequencies in my room like very clearly i could hear Them move back and forth so that's how i know that astral entities exist. When we die its not the end we simply get a bigger consciousness that is not located in space or time but you can also look at your body and shit when you die.
For me it is forbidden knowledge or wisdom, I'm constantly drawn like a moth to a flame. I love breaking the taboo and desecrating that which calls itself sacred or the sanctified.

I like to uncover things especially hidden things and then I like to shine a light upon them, I get no more delight than to speak my heretical mind to all the conformist intellectual dullards of our age watching their dumbfoundedness of being unable to respond when confronted with an unknown position. That for me is a kind of mental sorcery in action.

Last edited: