Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would have gone insane due to my lack of friends if it wasn't for the internet. And I absolutely, envy people with friends.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Honestly, fuck the Anti internet people. If I was born 70 years ago and lived a life of loneliness I would have roped 100%. The internet keeps me sane. All my life I have longed and dreamed to have a friend group and go out with someone. I thought, I would finally make friends in high school, because, I started jestermaxxing/faking confidence and thought, people would want to befriend me, and I was still ignored/invisible. What sin did my ancestors commit for me to spend most of my day on this forum :feelscry: :cryfeels:

I'm divided on this. I had friends up until puberty, then started to shed them, and have been paralysingly lonely since around 16. Coincidentally, the same age I got the internet. It's been a great comfort to me and I'd possibly be dead without it. But, at the same time, without it, I'd have been forced to confront my problems and try to live a life of some kind. I've completely wasted my life and hid from all my problems.

Honestly, fuck the Anti internet people. If I was born 70 years ago and lived a life of loneliness I would have roped 100%. The internet keeps me sane. All my life I have longed and dreamed to have a friend group and go out with someone. I thought, I would finally make friends in high school, because, I started jestermaxxing/faking confidence and thought, people would want to befriend me, and I was still ignored/invisible. What sin did my ancestors commit for me to spend most of my day on this forum :feelscry: :cryfeels:
can heavily relate, only friends ive ever had since i was 13 were online, thanks brocels: @MoggedByALoli @DarkStarDownBad @lonelysince2006 @Chudpreet @VideoGameCoper @VictimofBpillReaper @Vlarke for making my lifetime of misery slightly more bearable to live in.

Gaming and Drugs helped fill the void.

can heavily relate, only friends ive ever had since i was 13 were online, thanks brocels: @MoggedByALoli @DarkStarDownBad @lonelysince2006 @Chudpreet @VideoGameCoper @VictimofBpillReaper @Vlarke for making my lifetime of misery slightly more bearable to live in.
I wasn't allowed to play video games as a child. So I never made online freinds. My only form of socialization was when I discovered the Blackpill two years, I used to comment on Dbdr's community posts(Dbdr extended) since, it was small group of back then, it was fun.

Now, I have this forum that's all.

I wasn't allowed to play video games as a child. So I never made online freinds. My only form of socialization was when I discovered the Blackpill two years, I used to comment on Dbdr's community posts(Dbdr extended) since, it was small group of back then, it was fun.

Now, I have this forum that's all.
Hope you can catch up in the years of viddaya you lost.

:feelsokman::feelsaww: I love you too, bro (no homo).

the internet is good if i didnt have acess to internt im going to just ldar and rot in bed i dindnt use to have intenrnt since i would just get on my my phones when i was still young and she would let me but me games on play store and i would watch shoeslike supergirl and ben 10 felt good miss those times it made in enjoyable since i was with my siblines then it was fun to go outside its a dread now miss the old times didnt matter if my mom was poor or had money :feelsbadman:

Hope you can catch up in the years of viddaya you lost.
Nah, I'm not into it. Playing games is extremely boring now. And I feel guilty for some reason when I play it. Fuck helicopter parents. Maybe, it's because, I have nobody to play with

No problem, mang :heart:

Yeah, talking to people like you is lifefuel. I don't mind speaking to people; it's the face-to-face conversation that is what bothers me. Texting is so much easier.

Glad we met on this forum. It’s cool to know someone who is into cars like I am and also understands the struggles people like us face in life.

i love my computer all my friends are inside of it

I might be a psychopath because I dont need company or particularly like people.

Ofc brocel; love you man(no homo)

Likewise :feelsYall:

During my youth, my parents tried to make me stay away from the internet. Didn’t do much anyway because I was still pretty lonely and outcasted.

I've said a similar thing before. Even though I haven't talked to anybody from here in DMs or off-site, this forum has also been extremely helpful in keeping me sane.