Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would die for my friends if I had some, mang...

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Alice in Borderland Spoiler (For you inkwells that haven't watched it yet but are going to)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew-X2yD1VKM

Karube (The dude smoking chillin with his cig) is so based, mang...
Even though this dude is nt and most likely Chang, he is a based person sacrificing his life for somebody he truly cares about mang..
I wish I had a friend that I can say this too, but no true friends for inkwells n shiet...
I know that I sacrifice my life for all the people of burgerland for their freedom, but they couldn't care any less about me, blood.
i just want a Chico friend and even a Chica gf to care :cryfeels:

it's over

Alice in Borderland Spoiler (For you inkwells that haven't watched it yet but are going to)

Even though this dude is nt and most likely Chang, he is a based person sacrificing his life for somebody he truly cares about mang..
I wish I had a friend that I can say this too, but no true friends for inkwells n shiet...
I know that I sacrifice my life for all the people of burgerland for their freedom, but they couldn't care any less about me, blood.

it's over

:fuk:

it's over

Why are you watching chink dramas?

Alice in niggerland

I know what you mean, it can be brutal not having any amigos :feelsbadman::feelscry:

blackpill is brutal even in friendship. I have some acquaintances but they won't be my friends, all because they have other chad friends. I wish i had a close inkwell friend :feelscry:, someone who i could genuinely talk to

blackpill is brutal even in friendship. I have some acquaintances but they won't be my friends, all because they have other chad friends. I wish i had a close inkwell friend :feelscry:, someone who i could genuinely talk to
Indeed wwe

it's over, GrAY.

no true friend for your face

no friends ever,its over.