Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would actually never make an effort to blackpill another bluepilled incel

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
CrippledByLonelines

CrippledByLonelines

There is No Justice in History
-
If I see someone bluepilled soyboy being humiliated and rejected by women honestly I would feel zero sympathy for them. Heck I would probably join on in the bashing too. If someone is so low IQ to believe that having a good personality is enough to get women they deserve to be humiliated and pushed around for being so subhumanly Low IQ. Everytime I see a soyboy jestermaxx and shred his last strands of dignity I only feel like laughing.

These soyboys would hate on you for 'disrespecting their beautiful queens:soy:' and would probably paint you as a bad guy for white knighting points. Soyboys unironically should work on their personalities cause they are the most envious, hateful and lecherous fucks out there. The average Blackpilled Incel has way less malovolence and hate in him than a soyboy who pretends to be a leftist has. The only reason we can't see that they are weak and incompetent in everything they do. Hal from Megamind and IT Niggers are a good example of such people. If foids actually should be afraid of someone it should be these soyboys not us Incels.

Lmao let IT Niggers and other bluepillers who criticise us rave and rant all they want. Reality will humble them one or another.

It's better to let the blackpill come to someone rather than forcing that person to believe the blackpill

You can't force opinions on other people anyway. Just give them some hints now and then if you care about them and then let them come to the realization on their own. Also I don't consider bluepilled jesters brocels so they can all suffer from their sexual starvation and their moral high point on their own.

100%

Hate bluepilled incels and especially aggressively bluepilled ones like ITfags more than almost anyone else in society

These soyjaks would throw you under the bus for a crumb of any pussy, remember that

Bluepilled cucks are the reason we have to suffer in this soyciety. Death to gender traitors!

It's better to let the blackpill come to someone rather than forcing that person to believe the blackpill
yup, learning from experience is better than trying to have someone warn you of the inevitable, sometimes you just gotta let the retard burn his hand and learn his lesson

I must admit when I saw the title I didn’t think it was going in the direction you meant it. I thought it would be more along the lines you wished you’d never heard of the black pill because “iGnOrAnCe Is BlIsS”. But in actuality ignorance is pain.

I must admit when I saw the title I didn’t think it was going in the direction you meant it. I thought it would be more along the lines you wished you’d never heard of the black pill because “iGnOrAnCe Is BlIsS”. But in actuality ignorance is pain.
Knowledge is pain and POWER

No, blackpill must spread as far as possible.