Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would actually fuck a 2/10 morbidly obese landwhale so that the normies would completely lose the ability to humiliate me (pics inside)

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
The only reason I'm afraid of debating normies in my school, doing public speeches, and blackpilling them about looks and politics is that they can turn the subject to my sex life immediately and with great ease. Then, they would interrogate me about her name and about how does a vagina feel like. Since I'm a terrible liar, I would immediately be exposed and humiliated as a virgin. Nobody would take me seriously anymore and everyone would throw me insults and condescending comments.

Here's an example:
JS86478095

I AM DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS. I WOULD FUCK HER TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY. I AM DEEPLY ASHAMED OF BEING A VIRGIN, BUT AT THE SAME, I HAVE A BURNING DESIRE TO DEBATE STUPID BLUEPILLED NORMIES AT MY SCHOOL AND TELL THEM HOW WRONG AND RETARDED THEY ARE.

Sadly, I have to say I would fuck her too jfl

I don't know if I could even get my dick up for that.

Nobody would do that. They wouldn't ask about how a vagina felt and if they made fun of your sex life it's an ad homonim argument and they lose

Who said she'd fuck YOU though?

I wouldn't. I worked too hard on this body and I'm not giving a landwhale the satisfaction of it while they sit around eating donuts all day

The only reason I'm afraid of debating normies in my school, doing public speeches, and blackpilling them about looks and politics is that they can turn the subject to my sex life immediately and with great ease. Then, they would interrogate me about her name and about how does a vagina feel like. Since I'm a terrible liar, I would immediately be exposed and humiliated as a virgin. Nobody would take me seriously anymore and everyone would throw me insults and condescending comments.

Here's an example:
View attachment 61586
I AM DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS. I WOULD FUCK HER TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY. I AM DEEPLY ASHAMED OF BEING A VIRGIN, BUT AT THE SAME, I HAVE A BURNING DESIRE TO DEBATE STUPID BLUEPILLED NORMIES AT MY SCHOOL AND TELL THEM HOW WRONG AND RETARDED THEY ARE.
or you just stop giving a fuck

I wouldn't fuck that landwhale.
I'm very tolerant. I don't care if she's small, ugly face, has no tits, no ass, crooked teeth .. I really don't care, BUT
I won't put my dick in an undefined pile of fat.

I wouldn't fuck that landwhale.
I'm very tolerant. I don't care if she's small, ugly face, has no tits, no ass, crooked theeth .. I really don't care, BUT
I won't put my dick in an undefined pile of fat.
exactly, if I'm skinny at least she must be too.

Nobody would do that. They wouldn't ask about how a vagina felt and if they made fun of your sex life it's an ad homonim argument and they lose
I got asked at a party once if I've ever had sexual intercourse, and I barely escaped the humiliation because I wasn't being argumentative. Normies in my school don't give a shit about whether they're using ad hominems or not.
or you just stop giving a fuck
Wrong. Being virginity shamed in front of my schoolmates is a great concern to me because I'm so ashamed.

I got asked at a party once if I've ever had sexual intercourse, and I barely escaped the humiliation because I wasn't being argumentative. Normies in my school don't give a shit about whether they're using ad hominems or not.

Wrong. Being virginity shamed in front of my schoolmates is a great concern to me because I'm so ashamed.
I'ts a concern because you're ashamed, so just STOP GIVING A F

nofap warning please

I'ts a concern because you're ashamed, so just STOP GIVING A F
It's a concern because I will genuinely be interrogated if my schoolmates think that I'm too annoying.

I prob would fuck her but not tell anyone.

It's a concern because I will genuinely be interrogated if my schoolmates think that I'm too annoying.
so what fuck them losers, what kind of kid are you? just stop caring it why would you care

so what fuck them losers, what kind of kid are you? just stop caring it why would you care
Being virgin shamed in front of my schoolmates is an agony that I cannot afford.

Being virgin shamed in front of my schoolmates is an agony that I cannot afford.
just stop caring if you can't learn it from the internet or embarrass yourself until you're immune

I wouldn't, she using a cane.

Tell them a vagina feels like a microwaved watermelon. That's what my brother told me, anyway.

I wouldn't. I worked too hard on this body and I'm not giving a landwhale the satisfaction of it while they sit around eating donuts all day

fakecel if you wouldn’t