Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would actually appreciate it if someone were 100% brutal with me, for once.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
the reason being cause I'm now a legal adult and even then, for the past couple years or so I noticed most people have been treating me like I'm scum or something, based on the looks I get or the treatment I receive even when I'm just casually minding my own business in public or picking up my dinner or even at the gym , wish someone would critique and tell me straight up which part of my face or body, frame, skin blemishes, etc. are the driving issue of me getting treated like an outsider all the time, It pisses me off so fucking much, moreso the confusion and frustration from being in the blue. It's not like I'm that horrifically hideous or something either, and I try to the best to be presentable and clean shaven, well dressed and groomed, wear cologne, have nice clothes, etc.

At this point, Im on the verge of going ER

People are professional gaslighters

Are you short or skinny? I noticed men treat like shit other men and dont respect the ones who are smaller than them.

Are you short or skinny? I noticed men treat like shit other men and dont respect the ones who are smaller than them.
I'm fatcel (kinda) with a large frame and wide shoulders, that's the reason I go to gym

I'm fatcel (kinda) with a large frame and wide shoulders, that's the reason I go to gym
I have no clue what might be the problem. Some people are frustrated jerks and they take it out on others.

just be heighfident bro !

You won’t take it

If you want to pm me a face photo I'll be brutally honest to you. Or pm me a link to a hosted photo or whatever. I promise not to share or dox you.

But the chances are, it could be any number of reasons folks hate you...

Here are a few I deal with...

- "Not from around here" (I wasn't born here and gave no FAM here, therefore I'm scum!
- no car...
- ugly limping cripple...
- bad haircut
- weird yet practical fashion since... (Long sleeve shirts, in a area where t shirts are common. Perhaps I look too fancy? Event though I'm poor?)

Plenty of other shit too... The thing is, some Normie's hate non Normie's! They can since non nt people.

It's like being a nigger in a crowd of rednecks. Or a pigskin in the hood!

You just don't fit in. And it's obvious - to everyone else. But not to you.

If you want to pm me a face photo I'll be brutally honest to you. Or pm me a link to a hosted photo or whatever. I promise not to share or dox you.

But the chances are, it could be any number of reasons folks hate you...

Here are a few I deal with...

- "Not from around here" (I wasn't born here and gave no FAM here, therefore I'm scum!
- no car...
- ugly limping cripple...
- bad haircut
- weird yet practical fashion since... (Long sleeve shirts, in a area where t shirts are common. Perhaps I look too fancy? Event though I'm poor?)

Plenty of other shit too... The thing is, some Normie's hate non Normie's! They can since non nt people.

It's like being a nigger in a crowd of rednecks. Or a pigskin in the hood!

You just don't fit in. And it's obvious - to everyone else. But not to you.
I have a Ford Ranger truck and dress according to weather and my own fashion sense, so I don't know

I wanna give you a hug bro