Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I won't even try to improve my appearance anymore because I can never compete with my brother (NO ESCAPE)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Even if I wasn't a truecel, it is still over for me beyond belief. I've come to a point where I won't do anything about my acne, mewing, lazy eye fixture, etc. I'm just simply done.

My brother is over 6" taller than me, so even I magically turned attractive and got a woman to like me, she will see my brother and then the relationship is over right there because she would rather be with him.

If she somehow wants to still be with me, it's only a matter of time before she tries to sleep with my brother or something because of how superior he is to me in terms of height.
Studies have shown time and time again that height is a very attractive trait for females, and the taller the better up to a point.
To a female my brother's height just radiates manliness, and when I just see him in the house standing close by me, I know that it is over.

Getting surgery to get taller will only add around 3 inches to my height maximum, and I would still be mogged by my brother.
All this careermaxxxing and hardwork in life, and it all means nothing now because my brother was born superior. I can never compete with him.

I'm in my early 20s and to some that may seem like your youth, but my life was over as soon as the egg and sperm fused.
Everyday I realize my destiny is to either rope or just wageslave until I die for my parents (and sister since she's young) because it would destroy them.
Once my parents pass away and my sister gets married, I can finally end my suffering.

Last edited:
my brother is taller than me better looking than me, higher status than me, and has big social circle, and even he had to betabux to get a foreign GF. Thats how i know its completely over for me.

Are you dudes the younger or older brothers? Tall or short mothers?

my brother is taller than me better looking than me, higher status than me, and has big social circle, and even he had to betabux to get a foreign GF. Thats how i know its completely over for me.
That is brootal. Even if you somehow ascend, the girl would try her best to get with your brother no matter what. I at least thought I had a chance because I am higher status economically and my social circle is pretty large, but in the end looks are everything. Blackpill is ultimate.

Are you dudes the younger or older brothers? Tall or short mothers?
I'm the older brother. My mom is around average.

That is brootal. Even if you somehow ascend, the girl would try her best to get with your brother no matter what. I at least thought I had a chance because I am higher status economically and my social circle is pretty large, but in the end looks are everything. Blackpill is ultimate.

I'm the older brother. My mom is around average.
Throws my theory of the better genetics being taken already in terms of eggs out the window.

Sounds like genetic recombination lottery.

Throws my theory of the better genetics being taken already in terms of eggs out the window.

Sounds like genetic recombination lottery.
Genetic recombination destroyed me tbh.

Glad that I don't have a brother.

I get mogged by my both brothers so i understand how you feel, it sucks sharing the same genes but being the worst. Aren't you like 6'1 or 6'2? no matter how you look, even if you look like young Brad Pitt there will always be someone who will mog you

I am a dwarf. It was over for me on day 1. No point even thinking about improvements.

The mogging that i get daily is beyond damnation. I keep thinking that when i goto sleep, i will just wakeup from this nightmare.

I get mogged by my both brothers so i understand how you feel, it sucks sharing the same genes but being the worst. Aren't you like 6'1 or 6'2? no matter how you look, even if you look like young Brad Pitt there will always be someone who will mog you
Difference is they are far away. I will meet my brother at family functions all the time.

Glad that I don't have a brother.
Most brothers are around the same height, so it's not a problem.

I am a dwarf. It was over for me on day 1. No point even thinking about improvements.

The mogging that i get daily is beyond damnation. I keep thinking that when i goto sleep, i will just wakeup from this nightmare.
The nightmare never ends.

Difference is they are far away. I will meet my brother at family functions all the time.
Most brothers are around the same height, so it's not a problem.
The nightmare never ends.
Even if you were taller than him and better looking you think she would never wish to fuck him? human fantasize all the time and have no merits when they are horny.

Last edited:
Even if you were taller than him and better looking you think she would never wish to fuck him? human fantasize all the time and have no merits when they are horny.
Big difference is likelihood. That is very unlikely based on the blackpill, meanwhile my situation is very likely for that to happen.

Big difference is likelihood. That is very unlikely based on the blackpill, meanwhile my situation is very likely for that to happen.
People who cant tolerate cheating should not get in LTR or marriage, everybody cheats either being man or woman. Thats why i would never commit even if i could, not because i would cheat, she would for sure.

where are you from ?and what's your cultural and religious background ? do you sister will marry instead of riding chads dick ??

where are you from ?and what's your cultural and religious background ? do you sister will marry instead of riding chads dick ??
Jew from a western country.

Heightmogging is honestly the most brutal mogging of all

My brother is over 6" taller than me, so even I magically turned attractive and got a woman to like me, she will see my brother and then the relationship is over right there because she would rather be with him.
I'm the same. 5'8 and brother 6'1 thoughm any woman i would marry would just eye him instead.

I'm the same. 5'8 and brother 6'1 thoughm any woman i would marry would just eye him instead.
Sorry to hear brocel. It is over for the both of us.