Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My brother stole my oneitis

D

davida200

Greycel
MY BROTHER STOLE MY ONEITIS. I MENTIONED HER TO HIM ONCE FOR ADVISE AND HE SAID TO INVITE HER OVER BUT THEN ALL THEY DID WAS TALK TO EACH OTHER AND IGNORE ME. SHE’S A WET TOILET, BUT I THINK SHE WAS A VIRGIN SO THAT’S WHY I WANTED TO TRY TO ASCEND WITH HER. HE’S 25 AND HE ALREADY MOGGS ME. HE HAS CHAD GENETICS WHILE I’M A TINY DWARFCEL WITH A CHODE DICK. I HATE BOTH OF THEM. PLEASE HELP I’M GONNA ROPE

Oneitis is cucked,
never be emotionally invested in a female

I wouldn’t be able to take that. Ya, this is awful.

>join GrAY thread
>it's cucked shit

No surprise here lol.

Your brother is a dickhead.

>join GrAY thread
>it's cucked shit

No surprise here lol.

Why do people say this? Are incels not supposed to feel things for women?

Why do people say this? Are incels not supposed to feel things for women?
Having a "oneitis" or essentially believing that you have a chance at true love is contrary to the blackpill, which is why it's so shunned. On the other hand, saying "I want to fuck this girl" is different because those are your base biological instincts and in no way related to thinking "I can get [so-and-so] girl, marry her, and have children" or something like that, although it may constitute worship depending on the specific circumstance.

Has he fucked her yet?

Having a "oneitis" or essentially believing that you have a chance at true love is contrary to the blackpill, which is why it's so shunned. On the other hand, saying "I want to fuck this girl" is different because those are your base biological instincts and in no way related to thinking "I can get [so-and-so] girl, marry her, and have children" or something like that, although it may constitute worship depending on the specific circumstance.

First of all, nobody can agree on what "The Blackpill™" is. Second, isn't the pain of inceldom the pain of not being able to be with the girl you like? It should then be a pain most of us have felt. It's like getting mad at someone for having a low post count.

go back to tiktok grAY

cripple him with a baseball bat

no, inceldom is not being able to attract any woman at all.

That includes the girl you like. You realize you're incel when your romantic/sexual ambitions fail.

Second, isn't the pain of inceldom the pain of not being able to be with the girl you like?
Not necessarily, it could just be any woman.
It should then be a pain most of us have felt. It's like getting mad at someone for having a low post count.
The problem is, he's getting worked up over a girl who doesn't know he exists, just like how ER had a crush on that girl and after the shooting, she said she doesn't even remember him. It's totally worthless being hung up on women as an unattractive man, although I can see your point. People shouldn't get mad at him, but he might need to take a bit of time and flush this out of his system before venting here.

Not necessarily, it could just be any woman.

The problem is, he's getting worked up over a girl who doesn't know he exists, just like how ER had a crush on that girl and after the shooting, she said she doesn't even remember him. It's totally worthless being hung up on women as an unattractive man, although I can see your point. People shouldn't get mad at him, but he might need to take a bit of time and flush this out of his system before venting here.

If that's the case, why get worked up over anything? Why don't we all just shut the fuck up because complaining is worthless?

Oneitis is cucked,
never be emotionally invested in a female
How does one achieve such a level of sociopathy? I genuinely wanna know.

I catch myself thinking about women who are un-datable and also who have clearly and directly told me that they are not interested in me. Would be nice if I could stop these thoughts from distracting me.

MY BROTHER STOLE MY ONEITIS. I MENTIONED HER TO HIM ONCE FOR ADVISE AND HE SAID TO INVITE HER OVER BUT THEN ALL THEY DID WAS TALK TO EACH OTHER AND IGNORE ME. SHE’S A WET TOILET, BUT I THINK SHE WAS A VIRGIN SO THAT’S WHY I WANTED TO TRY TO ASCEND WITH HER. HE’S 25 AND HE ALREADY MOGGS ME. HE HAS CHAD GENETICS WHILE I’M A TINY DWARFCEL WITH A CHODE DICK. I HATE BOTH OF THEM. PLEASE HELP I’M GONNA ROPE
Let’s not shout

(Mods please put the lambda symbol next to my name)

How’s it going at the IT clubhouse oh sorry i meant gayhouse?

(Mods please put the lambda symbol next to my name)

If that's the case, why get worked up over anything? Why don't we all just shut the fuck up because complaining is worthless?
GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Another strawman, really?

You didn't read my sentence. Getting worked up over some tramp is not good.

Dude, relax, they are just talking,stop being such a sensitive rodent.

You should be able to talk to women, the less you make an effort to be able to talk to women without getting scared, the more volcel you are.

GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Another strawman, really?

You didn't read my sentence. Getting worked up over some tramp is not good.

Why get worked up over anything, then? Why should you care about anything regarding inceldom?

cucked by your own brothER

You'll have to find another oneitis

That's unfortunate. You should never have mentioned your oneitis to your brother. Why have a oneitis to begin with? You will only be disappointed.

Brutal. I've had similar experiences with my brother and cousins. We can't even trust our family members. :feelsbadman: