Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wonder what I had to have done in a previous life to deserve my frame

Frame matters less than face and height though. Is yours that bad?

Frame matters less than face and height though. Is yours that bad?
hips are about as wide as my narrow shoulders, not quite as wide, but close (6.6 inch wrists at 6ft)

I hope reincarnation doesn't exist. It means that I'm did something real wrong and may be was a cruel Chad in past and now suffering as someone i was cruel to... Or i will be a Chad in next life, but this is doesn't make any sense because I wouldn't remember my miserable past life, so I can't be happy about new one... Well, I hope when i will commit successful sui - I'll just wake up in room and say "damn that dream is such a shit, thanks god I have completely different real life".

"Just get on a training regimen, bro."

I must’ve been a serial killer child molestor animal torturing genocidal killer in my previous life to deserve being bald in this life..

In my previous life I must have been raping and killing toddlers (NSA BOTS STAY AWAY) to deserve this life.

There wasn't a previous life you born once and you born ugly

I was probably Vlad the Impaler, that would explain the amount of physical and emotional pain I go through now.

based ebin atheist
That would be me. I used to call myself an agnostic but since I believe that there isn't a god, who'd have to be a piece of shit, I guess I'm an atheist.

That would be me. I used to call myself an agnostic but since I believe that there isn't a god, who'd have to be a piece of shit, I guess I'm an atheist.
i'm still coping with the whole agnosticism thing but i honestly really really doubt there's a god.
I'm Turkish
I'm like 0.1% turkish, might be related

i'm still coping with the whole agnosticism thing but i honestly really really doubt there's a god.

I'm like 0.1% turkish, might be related
Wowo. Where is from your Turkish side

Wowo. Where is from your Turkish side
no clue, had an ancestry test done. found out that i was like 99% western europeon and 1% eastern europeon and turkish

no clue, had an ancestry test done. found out that i was like 99% western europeon and 1% eastern europeon and turkish
Have you been matched with someone from turkey? Relative stuff

Reincarnation is cope.

Have you been matched with someone from turkey? Relative stuff
no, only told that some of my ancestors were from anatolia, so i might not even be turkish

no, only told that some of my ancestors were from anatolia, so i might not even be turkish
If it weren't Turkish you'd get like "anatolian xx"

Frame mogs me, except for hip/shoulder ratio

Meh. Face over frame. Lean face with auschwitz frame over bloated gymcel

I meant it as random thing,like "bla bla"
it didn't say anything, there was just a map of the world with paint over areas with some of your ancestry

We are punished just as cruel as a prisoner.

I must’ve been a serial killer child molestor animal torturing genocidal killer in my previous life to deserve being bald in this life..
you mean deserve having such a bad personality?

you mean deserve having such a bad personality?
Yes. I must’ve done some really bad shit in a past life to be punished with such a bad personality in this life.. it’s such a cruel punishment

I was probably julius ceasar in my past life. Would explain why I hate nordics so much.

We probably didn't respect wahmen enough.