Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL After 10 years of being a literal whore: "I'm starting to realize I deserve respect"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1cx3jmv/i_think_its_time_to_leave_sex_work_in_the_past/

So to give you an idea I am 28(F) and have been stripping since I was 18.
Im starting to realize I deserve respect. From others as well as myself(!!!). Im more than my physical appearance. Im more than what my body can sell for.

:feelskek:

"Deserve respect", stop being so entitled sweaty. If you wanted respect you should've thought about that before becoming a literal whore.

she has a son
he will probably rope when he finds out his mother was a dirty skank

lazy_gamer_423

I hate women

I’m more than my appearance
She says as her appearance is now visibly starting to decline. She is coping with the agepill.

But to give her the benefit of the doubt, changing for the sake of the kid is good.

Fucking bitch is nothing but a worthless hole

this world fell when it starting respecting literal prostitutes

at no time in history have prostitutes been viewed as anything but disgusting despicable humans and here we are in 2024 where whores have more value in society than men who help run this society

i hate this shitty world so fucking much mang fuck this shit

Im more than my physical appearance

No you're not , sweaty. You have no hobbies, no personality, no interests, no individuality , you're a just worthless used up object.

No foid in history deserves respect, given that they crave to be objects

lived life in easy mode, gets tired of life in easy mode

She says as her appearance is now visibly starting to decline. She is coping with the agepill.

But to give her the benefit of the doubt, changing for the sake of the kid is good.
But this forgiveness bs is not good for the society. Men being made to pay for single-mother whorepidemic.

Last edited:
Anyone who does sex work (including onlyfans whores) should be sterilized to prevent trauma to their offspring.

Im more than my physical appearance. Im more than what my body can sell for.
You're a dumb piece of meat :feelsseriously:

How convenient, just as you started to age, now suddenly you're more than your looks. And let me guess, you're now finally ready to settle for a betabux? :feelsseriously: Fuck off

But this forgiveness bs is not good for the society. Men being made to pay for single-mother whorepidemic.
Men should not pay for it, but she did a good thing for the sake of her kid to not be a whore.

at no time in history have prostitutes been viewed as anything but disgusting despicable humans and here we are in 2024 where whores have more value in society than men who help run this society

if she was a man she would be homeless neet, having pussy alone already earn her a living.

Men should not pay for it, but she did a good thing for the sake of her kid to not be a whore.
Men ARE paying for them in taxes. They should be ostracised after they have exploited for so long male sexuality like that and shouldn't be allowed to get away with the excuse of a kid.

I don't think she deserves respect, who would want to be a with a woman like that? It's a joke.

But she changed for the kid. :soy:

No redemption for your slutiness

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1cx3jmv/i_think_its_time_to_leave_sex_work_in_the_past/

:feelskek:

"Deserve respect", stop being so entitled sweaty. If you wanted respect you should've thought about that before becoming a literal whore.

The fact that she even said that when she started stripping it was "innocent enough" is a telltale sign of retardation and degraded morals. That's immoral as fuck, especially for an 18 year old to do. Imagine what her son (who may even be incel considering she is likely a single mother) will think of her in the future when he finds out his mother's only real jobs were being a stripper and a prostitute.

Shame she hasn't been mutilated and killed yet

This whores story sounds so familiar with a prostitute I know. I wonder if it's her JFL

The fact that she even said that when she started stripping it was "innocent enough" is a telltale sign of retardation and degraded morals. That's immoral as fuck, especially for an 18 year old to do. Imagine what her son (who may even be incel considering she is likely a single mother) will think of her in the future when he finds out his mother's only real jobs were being a stripper and a prostitute.
If I had to guess it's probably low IQ Tyrone spawn so he's just gonna become a pimp or whatever.

Men ARE paying for them in taxes. They should be ostracised after they have exploited for so long male sexuality like that and shouldn't be allowed to get away with the excuse of a kid.
I already said we shouldn’t pay for it and agree with that part.

She's coping over now suddenly having regrets over her past.

She lost all respect once she started dancing like a whore. She could have gotten a job but chose the selfish easy path and now has ruined her son's future. I feel horrible for the kid, his life is going to be brutal if people find out what she did.

Shame she hasn't been mutilated and killed yet
"Mom! Load up my bags with extra cocaine, my good bonesaw, and plenty of extra trashbags! I've got some 'respecting' to do!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back