Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I wonder if this life has a New Game Plus when you die where you can spend all the points you've earned through suffering on looks?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Imagine dying and getting to what you think is heaven and then all of a sudden a new game plus screen pops up where you can spend all the points you've earned through pure misery in your last life on upgrading your character for your next life. 500 points for a chiselled jaw, 400 for hunter eyes, 200 for Norwood 0 hairline, 600 for a 9 inch dong etc but it's fine because you have points to spare even after getting the best of everything. Then your memory get's wiped clean and you respawn as a Chad baby to rich parents.

Meanwhile foids who only completed easy mode get fuck all and have to come back as a male Danny DeVito lookalike.

This is what I like to cope reincarnation will be :feelsohh:

What you get is an endless sleep :ha..feels:

When you die there is no imagine there is only "this"

What you get is an endless sleep :ha..feels:
You ever seen that french movie 'Martyrs' where this cult torture foids in the worst way possible to the brink of death so that the foids actually momentarily see the afterlife so that the cult can then ask them what the afterlife is like. It's good shit :feelskek:

I’ve died many times before and can confirm there is no new game plus to be found

No cheat codes for your face.

I’ve died many times before and can confirm there is no new game plus to be found
My co worker says this shit to brag lol I'm thinking motherfucker you cant die and come back to life

I never lived in order to die :feelsmage:

If God loves us then there's no life after death.

I would have enough points to buy everything in the game.

68747470733a2f2f35372e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f31363830323361316339343837666364326234

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back