Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I wonder if people will be so outraged when the movie about Harley Quinn is released.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
So, cucks and fembitches are crying cause the Joker movie may incite violence and mass shootings but how about when they released that piece of crap movie about Suicide Squad? Remember how everyone praised the moronic interpretation of Margot Robbie and how she was adored like an icon of modern feminism? She was a complete psycho who killed people everywhere she went! Now imagine when they release Birds of Prey. I wonder if there will be the same outrage. A movie about a character with mental illness who is disregarded by society and becomes an vilain to get revenge against the ones who looked him down? Is the character a man? Then no way that's misogynist and violent. Is the character a woman? Sure, of course she's a heroine for standing for what she believes!
Fuck society.

Lol Harley Quinn is praised by normies and leftist feminists... reason why i'm not all into her that much.

The Joker in that movie was fucked up too. They made Joker a literal chad.