Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder if people ever move homes because they’re that scared of their stalker.

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
So last night I did something I probably should not have done. I drove past the house of some foid I stalked that’s all I did her house is like half way between my house and the Libary I go to so when I was on the main road I thought to myself why not drive in to the back streets just for a back street detour.

As I drove closer to her house I felt my heart rate rising it must have been because I knew what I was doing did not feel right along with how her husband doesn’t want me any where near her because he only expects the worst from me due to how I stalked his wife. I don’t think I saw her husbands car out the front of her house.

Maybe her husbands car was not out the front of her house because she might have moved house out of the fear she has that could potentially motivate her to move homes. The second possibility i processed in my mind is that it was between eight and nine at night maybe sienna was on a date with her husband. I drove home after driving past her house in the way home.

Foids don’t do much to prevent themselves from getting stalkers I remember the night I met sienna when her friend was willing to add me on facebook. Adding some stranger on Facebook is counterintuitive if you were trying to look out for a friend so you could prevent a friend from being stalked. Sienna approached me acting like she wanted to fuck me so her getting stalked is something she brought on her self I mean they’re are consequences to giving people the wrong message through how you present yourself if the outcome is not going to be representative of that message. I’ll say the same thing in a simple way to help people know what I mean she approached me acting like she wanted to fuck me and did not fuck me.

In the bible god is pro miscarriage i am not religious however I’ll go on with what I have to say so I’ve made myself clear with the topic. The foid I stalked having a miscarriage is just the gods way of holding her accountable for teasing a lonley guy and just leaving him because she sees him as someone who isn’t socially functional.

Incel feel remorse for stalking a foid and write a thread coping harder.