Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I wonder how cucks who give away money to women they’ve never met...

P

Poverty Cel

Recruit
★★★
Even have an IQ high enough to maintain a job. Are they just trust fund incels with just nothing else to waste money on? Or are they legitimately that stupid to believe women are actually e whoring themselves out on KIK of all places? JFL

I think there is something psychological going on. Maybe they feel bad for women for some reason and feel the need to give them their money. Or they believe it makes them more masculine to do this. I don't really wanna know, I just hope it will stop eventually.

It's the heights of omega cuckoldry.

Some people are so pathetic and desperate they will try anything just so a femoid smiles at them.

yep guys who give money to females over the internet are major cucks, they arent even getting anything back for the money kek.

At least incels who give away there money to cam whores(which is just as bad) know they are legitimate girls on the other side of that computer screen. How ever incels who give money to “girls” over snap, instagram, kik, have no real prove or who behind that account for all they know could just be a incel just like them LARPing as some random slut. Makes me want to start taking money from these cunts too

Some people are so pathetic and desperate they will try anything just so a femoid smiles at them.
through a computer screen? / titty women streamers in general/ i dont understand dudes giveing hoes 100$ for sitting on their ass playing a game...

Cucks shouldn't be allowed to handle money.

i dont understand dudes giveing hoes 100$ for sitting on their ass playing a game...
They are saying look at me i am a provider and a potential boyfriend all the while she thinks to herself keep giving me money you stupid fuck while i fuck guys other than you irl.