Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I won

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
Our special kid @kretschmer is now following me around everywhere, desperately trying to get into my head, because he wants my attention so bad (he could be a closet faggot).

He copies all my phrases and everything i do, because he wants to be like me, he even copied my rhetoric / way of speaking hahaha

I am his idol.

Every time i see that he posted on my thread again, i can feel how my ego grows, i feel very special and important, because i live rent free in his head and he doesen’t live in mine, he’s Just an autistic old man that copies me and wants to be like me.

I have enough ego push, now fuck off, you are ignored. Forever!

Didn’t read a single one

IMG_6170.jpeg

Also just to make you seeth a last time, because it amuses me so much seeing you sperging out

IMG_6166.jpeg

Last edited:
he figured out how inspect element works :feelskek:

Look at him seething and copying me again, because he wants to be like me so bad, lol what a failure

There was a time when I thought you were both the same person just trolling, haha.
Because he copies me and tries to be like me.

He even copied my rhetoric / way of speaking

Cope. You won shit, kid.