Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I woke up in clownworld

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Was treated somewhat human in my childhood years, but socialized very little as most inklers do. Wake up after covid as an adult trying to socialmaxx, get bombarded by messaging about how i should be ashamed of being a man, suspicious glances from women for existing, devaluing and commodification of relationships coming with social media mental illness tanking the value of many many men such as myself, scorn for having a dick and balls and witnessing the culture-wide death of empathy, especially for your demographic. Never had a chance before clownworld set in. It never even began.

Last edited:
brutal, fuck this clownworld tbh:feelsclown:
i feel like shit myself

my childhood life was the worst I'm glad it's over I don't wanna even look back at being a kid

That death of empathy existed for a long time before COVID. I'd say it really began around the time when globalism took off and millions of manufacturing blue-collar workers were dumped out of their jobs and livelihoods by greedy kikes wanting to make a profit by exploiting third-world slaves who can be paid in what pretty much amounts to scrip, and no one said a word. :feelsjuice:

Wake up after covid as an adult trying to socialmaxx, bombarded by messaging about how i should be ashamed of being a man, suspicious glances from women for existing, scorn for having a dick and balls and witnessing the culture-wide death of empathy, especially for your demographic.
pepe-joker.gif

That death of empathy existed for a long time before COVID. I'd say it really began around the time when globalism took off and millions of manufacturing blue-collar workers were dumped out of their jobs and livelihoods by greedy kikes wanting to make a profit by exploiting third-world slaves who can be paid in what pretty much amounts to scrip, and no one said a word. :feelsjuice:
I'm thinking more of all the cancellation woke shit. Of course we never cared about 3rd world niggers

I'm thinking more of all the cancellation woke shit. Of course we never cared about 3rd world niggers
That's a result of the same degenerate globalist liberalism I mentioned. And I'm talking about American blue-collar workers in the 80s-2000s. :ping:

That's a result of the same degenerate globalist liberalism I mentioned. And I'm talking about American blue-collar workers in the 80s-2000s. :ping:
yeah, men have always been expendable.

Welcome, I have been here all my life