Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wished there were restaurant near my house

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
If I order I have to pay almost half of what I order in delivery, only way to get delicious food is by driving but that represents additional expenses too. Also live in third world country so there are barely any spaces for walking and the chances of getting mugged are decent.
:lasereyes:

I just want some dominos :feelsbadman:

why are you americans so obsessed with restaurants? can't you cook your own fucking food?

why are you americans so obsessed with restaurants? can't you cook your own fucking food?
Not American but Latin American, I eat food cooked in my house 24/7 to the point I crave junk food

I hate the bullshit charges. I finally scraped together enough pennies for a crappy farmhouse pizza this week (because it was on offer), got zero sides. I did order a Pepsi too but the cunt brought a Diet :feelsUgh:

I’ve been cooking more often it’s actually kinda relaxing and a another good cope

I’ve been cooking more often it’s actually kinda relaxing and a another good cope
Nothing wrong with that, as a gymcel myself I actually prefer that, but sometimes the body just craves the calories

i hate cooking, it's such a chore. but i hate having to go out to get food too. everything is just a burden. i wish i could just lie in bed all day doing nothing