Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wished I had a family who loved me but

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I am so goddamn alone and alone and alone fuck THE PEOPLE WHO LEFT ME LIKE THIS THEY FUCKING DID THIS BECAUSE I HAVE SHIT BROWN EYES AND WEAK CHIN JEUS CHRIST YOU FUCKING BETRAYERS I WISH HUMANITY COULD FUCK LING LEARN ITS LESSON JESUS CHRIST. ALL OF MY BULLIES ON INSTAGRAM ARE LIVING THEIR LIVES VERY GOOD. fucking Jacob peaver. I hate him with a PASSION. Zachary mcmillan. Those bullies. Even my middles school oneitis a Filipino girl is dating an ugly white guy:feelsrope: and are most likely to get married. It fucking hurts man. I wish to control the species someday. I'll have to make a neurological device that mcan make them insync with what I do. I want them to be controlled by me as punishment for their sins against me. God fuck I want a family

Last edited:
IncelTears will be like: “you deserve this inkwell :soy:

ALL OF MY BULLIES ON INSTAGRAM ARE LIVING THEIR LIVES VERY GOOD. fucking Jacob weaver. I hate him with a PASSION. Zachary mcmill

Feel free to post their photos and life details at any point. Many of us also despise bullies.

IncelTears will be like: “you deserve this inkwell :soy:
They deserve it. When I mind control them when I stalk all members and put them in a basement in chains I plan on turning them into a soup in Mario Odyssey

Feel free to post their photos and life details at any point. Many of us also despise bullies.
i would but incelphobes will probably try to dox. i mean, what if someone asks Shannon of she knew a 5'3 guy and then you get doxxed?

i would but incelphobes will probably try to dox. i mean, what if someone asks Shannon of she knew a 5'3 guy and then you get doxxed?
Who is this Shannon. Is she someone who must have their free will taken from them

Who is this Shannon. Is she someone who must have their free will taken from them
@Intellau_Celistic 's oneitis. he has mentioned her quite a few times :feelshaha:

hope my nigga doesn't get doxxed tho

Just don't be born, bro.

I am so goddamn alone and alone and alone fuck THE PEOPLE WHO LEFT ME LIKE THIS THEY FUCKING DID THIS BECAUSE I HAVE SHIT BROWN EYES AND WEAK CHIN JEUS CHRIST YOU FUCKING BETRAYERS I WISH HUMANITY COULD FUCK LING LEARN ITS LESSON JESUS CHRIST. ALL OF MY BULLIES ON INSTAGRAM ARE LIVING THEIR LIVES VERY GOOD. fucking Jacob peaver. I hate him with a PASSION. Zachary mcmillan. Those bullies. Even my middles school oneitis a Filipino girl is dating an ugly white guy:feelsrope: and are most likely to get married. It fucking hurts man. I wish to control the species someday. I'll have to make a neurological device that mcan make them insync with what I do. I want them to be controlled by me as punishment for their sins against me. God fuck I want a family
i hate adults, they saw us getting made fun of and saw how we were being left out and treated like dirt but they did nothing and if you got into a fight they would say it was ur fault:feelscry: If adults weren't so evil in my childhood i wouldn't have such bad trust and always thinking someone wants to hurt me. And they would get treated way better and not be given dirty looks, Jfl i pissed myself because whore foid teacher in 3rd grade didn't let me use the bathroom I hate all those dumb fucks who made my childhood growth stunt

I plan on turning them into a soup in Mario Odyssey
all the stew in luncheon kingdom is made with the bodies of past bullies:smonk: