Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wish you could see everyones real face on this site in their avi.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
It would be fun to see how everyone looks like on this site without anyone getting doxxed. It could be like a private forum and the only way to join would be to show the admin your face in a webcam live video. Sadly alot of feds would probably fake their ID with a decoy and join anyway but it would still be more enjoyable to see real faces instead of anime waifus and Ronald Mcdonald avis. There would be alot of normie-tier men and incel-tier men but no Chads i'm pretty sure.

heres my face

Male models to follow on Instagram

30 minutes long interview via video call before accepting the user :feelshaha:

normies galore. some chadlites and even chad

Screenshot 20240224 043114

pic related kek

It would be fun to see how everyone looks like on this site without anyone getting doxxed. It could be like a private forum and the only way to join would be to show the admin your face in a webcam live video. Sadly alot of feds would probably fake their ID with a decoy and join anyway but it would still be more enjoyable to see real faces instead of anime waifus and Ronald Mcdonald avis. There would be alot of normie-tier men and incel-tier men but no Chads i'm pretty sure.
Guys please show me your face so I can sell it to e-girls

Sincerely,

The mods of incels.is

Im truecel, its over for me. Imagine being 6'2 and not 6'5, 9/10 instead of 10/10 and only have a 500 girl harem instead of 1000. Sub 10 is law.

humiliation ritual for sub5s i can barely look into a mirror, imagine if i were forced to look at myself in the internet too

wtf did I do for him to make a special mention of Ronald McDonald avis :feelskek: :feelskek:
Because i saw your avi in another thread and that's what i came up with first in my brain. Ronald Mcdonald is actually propaganda to get kids to eat junk food. That's also why McDonalds and other fast food chains have red white and yellow colors in their logos and mascots. Because these colors make you gain appetite for food and get addicted to fast food.

Because i saw your avi in another thread and that's what i came up with first in my brain. Ronald Mcdonald is actually propaganda to get kids to eat junk food. That's also why McDonalds and other fast food chains have red white and yellow colors in their logos and mascots. Because these colors make you gain appetite for food and get addicted to fast food.
I didn't take it personally, thought it was funny. Didn't know that about fast food, its actually crazy how much control corporations have over our psych. They literally spent billions on research just to learn more effective ways to make us consume more.

I didn't take it personally, thought it was funny. Didn't know that about fast food, its actually crazy how much control corporations have over our psych. They literally spent billions on research just to learn more effective ways to make us consume more.

How can you be sure your not?

i hate seeing that image so much man. constant reminder that if i just breathed through nose instead of mouth like a dog i might not have ended up like this
Tbf it mainly depends on ur genetics as well.

Fuckin Glowniggers will not let that happen:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Fine… this is what I look like.

IMG 5721