Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish women loved men as much as men love women

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Men love women. Men are gynocentric as fuck and do everything for women. Men kill and die for women, even complete strangers who wouldn't do 1/100 of it if the situation was reversed. Pretty much anyone here of all places would do stuff to please his gf if he acquired one.

Why can't women love us? Why can't women obey us and put effort into pleasing us? Even in normie relationships, the woman would pick serving satanic feminism over serving her loving boyfriend. Even if you were a normie, you'd probably be a miserable simp having to jump through hoops daily with your feminist gf who barely tolerates you and can leave for any random reason or even no reason at any moment. Us incels are even much worse off, but just to put things in perspective and make us see how fucked we are as men in 2020.

Imagine having a gf who'd put effort into pleasing you, ask you stuff like "how would you prefer me to style my hair? How would you prefer me to dress? Do you like it shaven or hairy better?" Or at least be like "I want to make such and such change, is it ok by you, my love?" Women have the power to make us so so so so so so so happy but it's like they're repulsed by the idea of obeying and pleasing us. I fucking hate satanic feminism, I hate Satan, I hate lies that damn people to live miserable lives and then go to hell.

Last edited:
It's not even possible to love yourself. That's like saying you can be envious of yourself.

What are you talking about? women do love men, chad men that is.

they are actually capable of love if its a chad.

Even Chad gets no fault divorced, look at Brad Pitt. Yes, women can love Chad, but even that love is questionable.

They wouldn't die for chad.
They have no loyalty, a woman must be disciplined.

Muslim meme 17

Even Chad gets no fault divorced, look at Brad Pitt. Yes, women can love Chad, but even that love is questionable.
That's just cherry picking though, most chads do get real love from women, chad relationships are full of sex, cuddles, kisses, etc.

and there's lots of cases of women giving up a lot for chad, such as leaving their rich families for a drug addict broke chad

They wouldn't die for chad.
Some kill themselves for chad tbh

That's just cherry picking though, most chads do get real love from women, chad relationships are full of sex, cuddles, kisses, etc.

and there's lots of cases of women giving up a lot for chad, such as leaving their rich families for a drug addict broke chad

Even those women don't love Chad as much as the average guy loves his average gf/wife.

Men go to the end of the world and back for women.

I genuinely don't think foids have the brain structure to feel romantic love.
A lot of those suicides were probably attention-seeking suicide attempts (to get the attention of chad) gone wrong.

Last edited:
I genuinely don't think foids have the brain structure to feel romantic love.
A lot of those suicides were probably attention suicide attempts (to get the attention of chad) gone wrong.
I it find interesting that the bible commands men to love their wives but women to OBEY their husbands instead. It's almost like God knows women are incapable of loving men.

Men love women. Men are gynocentric as fuck and do everything for women. Men kill and die for women, even complete strangers who wouldn't do 1/100 of it if the situation was reversed. Pretty much anyone here of all places would do stuff to please his gf if he acquired one.

Why can't women love us? Why can't women put effort into pleasing us? Even in most normie relationships, the woman would pick serving satanic feminism over serving her boyfriend. Even if you were a normie, you'd probably be a miserable simp having to jump through hoops daily with your feminist gf who barely tolerates you and can leave for any random reason or even no reason at any moment. Us incels are even much worse off, but just to put things in perspective and make us see how fucked we are as men in 2020.

Imagine having a gf who'd put effort into pleasing you, ask you stuff like "how would you prefer me to style my hair? How would you prefer me to dress? Do you like it shaven or hairy better?" Or at least being like "I want to make such and such change, is it ok by you, my love?" Women have the power to make us so so so so so so so happy but it's like they're repulsed by the idea of obeying and pleasing us. I fucking hate satanic feminism, I hate Satan, I hate lies that damn people to live miserable lives and then go to hell.
You achieve that by grooming them, making them depend on you for her food/shelter/clothing, and mate guarding her from other men. Many hate to hear this, but that's the fact. Women will never love a man they don't depend on for their survival.
txv8mq8wu4v31.jpg

I it find interesting that the bible commands men to love their wives but women to OBEY their husbands instead. It's almost like God knows women are incapable of loving men.

Good point.

I think love requires self-awareness and introspection and I've never known a foid to display either of those, although I was forced to read a lot of shitty foid literature at university.

They have no loyalty, a woman must be disciplined.

View attachment 322684
I unironically believe this now. Not beating a disobedient, harpy of a wife is barbaric. Though a loyal, good wife should not be harmed.
Good point.

I think love requires self-awareness and introspection and I've never known a foid to display either of those, although I was forced to read a lot of shitty foid literature at university.
Love requires sacrifice, and it is men who do the sacrificing. Men sacrifice their money, energy, time to take care of the wife and kids, and get little to nothing in return, while anything the women does for her husband (sex, cooking, cleaning) is done via his money (he buys the food) or she has some benefit in it herself (cleaning the house benefits her too)

I was forced to read a lot of shitty foid literature at university.
Shit, don't tell me about it. I'm glad covid nuked college for a while, I can't stand reading some of the papers college gives me.

For most of the people , the interactions are just a selfish, shallow dopamine exchange between the two people
True love doesn't exist , never did , its a meme fed by the bluepilled masses since the beginning to not let the society and family system collapse

For real i started thinking that women are lobotomized creatures, that's why i don't even feel bad about this whole dating and finding trad wife thing (Cause it's biologically impossible).

For real i started thinking that women are lobotomized creatures, that's why i don't even feel bad about this whole dating and finding trad wife (Cause it's biologically impossible).
I think it is as well but I still crave it. Shit, why am I so sexual and romantic? I wish I wasn't like that.

I think it is as well but I still crave it. Shit, why am I so sexual and romantic? I wish I wasn't like that.
It's completely normal, since you're religious aswell, you know that the purpose of life is love, that's why god created us, and that's how the world is functioning right?

I get frustrated when i see 10 PSL foid, it drives me crazy everytime

The old romance writers were all males.
Light novel animes are way more emotional than female "romance" movies.

Love and romance has always been a male phantasy, females try to look romantic but they are not.

The old romance writers were all males.
Light novel animes are way more emotional than female "romance" movies.

Love and romance has always been a male phantasy, females try to look romantic but they are not.
Females Idea of romance is 50 shades of grey or that movie of the italian gangster.

Females Idea of romance is 50 shades of grey or that movie of the italian gangster.
Indeed.
Female romance movies always involves some sort of abuse, degeneracy and lack love.
Meanwhile japanesecels produce animes that make grown men get emotional.

This is attainable through AI. If technology has had such a big impact in how we connect (internet, social media, dating apps...), it will have it in the way we can experience love. I'll be patient.

Technology is the answer. Youngcels will probably have it made in the shade when they get to be my age.

As soon as chad becomes old, shit happens! Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, etc and etc

When they are somehow young, until early 40s, most of them are invincible, but late 40s to early 50s most of them get rekt! This is a law and we've seen this time after time!

I wonder what would happen if women didn't have so many chances to monkey branch to better looking men like before widespread social media, cellphone and internet access.
It seems those times were enough to convince men that were high tier normie and above that love from a woman can last long term.

Why can't women love us? Why can't women obey us and put effort into pleasing us? Even in normie relationships, the woman would pick serving satanic feminism over serving her loving boyfriend. Even if you were a normie, you'd probably be a miserable simp having to jump through hoops daily with your feminist gf who barely tolerates you and can leave for any random reason or even no reason at any moment. Us incels are even much worse off, but just to put things in perspective and make us see how fucked we are as men in 2020.

Imagine having a gf who'd put effort into pleasing you, ask you stuff like "how would you prefer me to style my hair? How would you prefer me to dress? Do you like it shaven or hairy better?" Or at least be like "I want to make such and such change, is it ok by you, my love?" Women have the power to make us so so so so so so so happy but it's like they're repulsed by the idea of obeying and pleasing us. I fucking hate satanic feminism, I hate Satan, I hate lies that damn people to live miserable lives and then go to hell.
cope, women love Chad

Love is cope. Foids love chad, dogs, and their kids. Thats it

Men love, women lust
full

Straight women are chadsexual. They love chads and would do anything for him. Men could love any woman

Because women are incapable of love and affection towards subhumans like us. Chad and dog only.

This. I've read some old-timey authors and the female characters, while having some character flaws, will always have certain noble features of their personality that just aren't there IRL. The females are a male fantasy of what females would ideally be like while the male characters are realistic, and female authors just straight up lie about how good females are to an even more ridiculous extent.

Men need to stop loving random whores, and only love the mother of their kids or their own mothers. Jfl at cucks who love anything that has a pussy.

I agree with every word on this.

Men used to think women barely masturbate too.

Women love men and do anything for them, if they're Chads.

Men need to stop being cucked and treat them like the satanic cunts they are.

Of course I know that, that's why I'm suicidal. It's the fact that I was raised on lies and realizing those lies for what they were that has been world endingly crushing since years now.
Oh well. What can you do.

I unironically believe this now. Not beating a disobedient, harpy of a wife is barbaric. Though a loyal, good wife should not be harmed.

Love requires sacrifice, and it is men who do the sacrificing. Men sacrifice their money, energy, time to take care of the wife and kids, and get little to nothing in return, while anything the women does for her husband (sex, cooking, cleaning) is done via his money (he buys the food) or she has some benefit in it herself (cleaning the house benefits her too)

You achieve that by grooming them, making them depend on you for her food/shelter/clothing, and mate guarding her from other men. Many hate to hear this, but that's the fact. Women will never love a man they don't depend on for their survival.
txv8mq8wu4v31.jpg

Dude stop. You're reaching levels of based that I can't even keep up with

Here take this. You deserve it.
20200730 145948

title correction: 'i wish women loved all men as much as they love CHAD'

foids already love men....but only when they are chad

I
I really wish you could find a gf. That would make me happy since you deserve it :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

I

I really wish you could find a gf. That would make me happy since you deserve it :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
Thanks a lot. It would. But I guess it's over :(

I was never loved by a woman (outside of my mom) and never will be, but it's debatable whether women are even really capable of loving in that way.

Thanks a lot. It would. But I guess it's over :(

I was never loved by a woman (outside of my mom) and never will be, but it's debatable whether women are even really capable of loving in that way.
Do you know know people who are close to me leave the fastest.?? I hope i can make you leave.
I really hope. :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: