Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish women loved men as much as men love women

This is really why foids used to get beaten by their fathers and husbands back then. It was the only way for them to be put in there place. Atleast back then foids would try to pretend like they love their husbands since she actually could face consequences back then. This tradition must be brought back

Men love women. Men are gynocentric as fuck and do everything for women. Men kill and die for women, even complete strangers who wouldn't do 1/100 of it if the situation was reversed. Pretty much anyone here of all places would do stuff to please his gf if he acquired one.

Why can't women love us? Why can't women obey us and put effort into pleasing us? Even in normie relationships, the woman would pick serving satanic feminism over serving her loving boyfriend. Even if you were a normie, you'd probably be a miserable simp having to jump through hoops daily with your feminist gf who barely tolerates you and can leave for any random reason or even no reason at any moment. Us incels are even much worse off, but just to put things in perspective and make us see how fucked we are as men in 2020.

Imagine having a gf who'd put effort into pleasing you, ask you stuff like "how would you prefer me to style my hair? How would you prefer me to dress? Do you like it shaven or hairy better?" Or at least be like "I want to make such and such change, is it ok by you, my love?" Women have the power to make us so so so so so so so happy but it's like they're repulsed by the idea of obeying and pleasing us. I fucking hate satanic feminism, I hate Satan, I hate lies that damn people to live miserable lives and then go to hell.
Fully agree.

:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: I THOUGHT U WERE NIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Sorry, I was just making a little joke with the emoticons you're using. No intention to hurt you're the least :feelsrope:

You know what is some sad shit man. Men perfer to stick to a ragged meat ball then artificial intelligence wives. Imagine for thousands of years men have had no choice to be slaves to that biological meat bag this is the first time in history that technology is advanced enough to begin development of female replacements. Just think about that. If a couple of the best engineers and with some stacks of money we could have something that replaces the biological meat bag with something that is 100 percent dedicated to you with the vast pool of knowledge of hundreds of encyclopedias. With what we have now it will not be perfect, but it is a good beginning.

You know what is some sad shit man. Men perfer to stick to a ragged meat ball then artificial intelligence wives. Imagine for thousands of years men have had no choice to be slaves to that biological meat bag this is the first time in history that technology is advanced enough to begin development of female replacements. Just think about that. If a couple of the best engineers and with some stacks of money we could have something that replaces the biological meat bag with something that is 100 percent dedicated to you with the vast pool of knowledge of hundreds of encyclopedias. With what we have now it will not be perfect, but it is a good beginning.
I find it sad af that men have to resort to that when we could collectively just easily fix the situation through putting women in their correct place in society. Everything would be more funcional and everyone would be happier.

But whatever, it's written that everything would go downhill in the end times.

Men love women. Men are gynocentric as fuck and do everything for women. Men kill and die for women, even complete strangers who wouldn't do 1/100 of it if the situation was reversed. Pretty much anyone here of all places would do stuff to please his gf if he acquired one.

Why can't women love us? Why can't women obey us and put effort into pleasing us? Even in normie relationships, the woman would pick serving satanic feminism over serving her loving boyfriend. Even if you were a normie, you'd probably be a miserable simp having to jump through hoops daily with your feminist gf who barely tolerates you and can leave for any random reason or even no reason at any moment. Us incels are even much worse off, but just to put things in perspective and make us see how fucked we are as men in 2020.

Imagine having a gf who'd put effort into pleasing you, ask you stuff like "how would you prefer me to style my hair? How would you prefer me to dress? Do you like it shaven or hairy better?" Or at least be like "I want to make such and such change, is it ok by you, my love?" Women have the power to make us so so so so so so so happy but it's like they're repulsed by the idea of obeying and pleasing us. I fucking hate satanic feminism, I hate Satan, I hate lies that damn people to live miserable lives and then go to hell.
They do love men as much, just the top 5% of men

I think they legitimately do love Chads. Problem is very few men are Chads.