Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish we all stayed kids...

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Those times... when nobody gave a fuck about competition, getting laid but all we cared about is... having friends.

never had friends when I was a kid.

“When you hit puberty, life either becomes heaven on Earth or a living hell. It all depends if girls like you.”
- St Elliot Rodger (PBUH)

He’s right. I miss the naivety and innocence of childhood. Not a care in the world other than having fun and enjoying myself.

didnt give a fuck about friends i just wanted to play video games everyday

I wish as well, after my incels traits started to appear in adolescence my life ended

Those times... when nobody gave a fuck about competition, getting laid but all we cared about is... having friends.

Smug1

I always cared about competition.

Remembering my childhood is one of the few things that gives me a spark of happiness

no need for the spoiler im not that braindead bro ;/

LaughReally

I actually had to think about what she meant for a few seconds when I first saw that panel.

This is a seinen after all so everything isn't spelled out for the reader. Have to do a little thinking.

Yet that is the best kind of fan service.

BlushHappy1

The kind where you get to use your imagination.