Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish there were psych wards for schizotypal near-sperg anti-social schzoids like myself.

I can't see any way other than brain surgery to actually become NT. This is because a non NT brain is physically different compared to a NT brain
Yup

I can't see any way other than brain surgery to actually become NT. This is because a non NT brain is physically different compared to a NT brain
Most likely yeah, but some maybe some chemical imblance restoration, electrodes, somatic genome editing, or long term VR that alters perception and thinking processes might actually work in dealing with some personality disorders.

I read a post on here a few months ago that apparently autism could be cured in mice by using a cheap 3$ medicine, i forgot what the name was, it started with l. But i couldnt find much info, so might have been a hoax

Most likely yeah, but some maybe some chemical imblance restoration, electrodes, somatic genome editing, or long term VR that alters perception and thinking processes might actually work in dealing with some personality disorders.
Just lobotomymax bro

Jokes aside, it will likely take decades until autism is curable, if ever

@Friezacel ah

I read a post on here a few months ago that apparently autism could be cured in mice by using a cheap 3$ medicine, i forgot what the name was, it started with l. But i couldnt find much info, so might have been a hoax
The two I've heard of are sulforaphane (can be found in broccoli) and suramin

Jokes aside, it will likely take decades until autism is curable, if ever
True, it's very unlikely that any cure is coming anytime soon. Maybe GPT-15 could solve it but that's also not coming anytime soon.

Mice in the Universe 25 experiment (behavioural sink) also became autistic and could not be come normal, even when put back into the wild. Brutal.

True, it's very unlikely that any cure is coming anytime soon. Maybe GPT-15 could solve it but that's also not coming anytime soon.
You mean Chat GPT ?

Mice in the Universe 25 experiment (behavioural sink) also became autistic and could not be come normal, even when put back into the wild. Brutal.
Was it mentioned how old/fertile the mother of the autistic mice was ?

Is there actual evidence or just anecdots ?
Studies that claim to just reduce symptoms, but they are small-scale and thus unreliable. Treatments like that would spread like wildfire if autists tried it and they properly worked. I invested some money in a company called PaxMedica that focused on the suramin, but I lost my investment, because to be honest, there simply is a very little chance of an autism cure in the foreseeable future.

That sucks. Is it permanent?
Yeah, on like a dozen accounts lol, IP banned too. I've given up on that soy website for now bro, this is my place now.

Yeah, on like a dozen accounts lol, IP banned too. I've given up on that soy website for now bro, this is my place now.
Based me too. I spent so long talking to IT retards and time on reddit but I'm IP banned too. It's too garbage of a website to use and this place is far superior.

Last edited:
Was it mentioned how old/fertile the mother of the autistic mice was ?
No couldn't find it anywhere tbh. The mice ended up looksmaxxing though:

Lone females retreated to isolated nesting boxes on penthouse levels. Other males, a group Calhoun termed “the beautiful ones,” never sought sex and never fought—they just ate, slept, and groomed, wrapped in narcissistic introspection. Elsewhere, cannibalism, pansexualism, and violence became endemic. Mouse society had collapsed.

"Males who failed withdrew physically and psychologically; they became very inactive and aggregated in large pools near the center of the floor of the universe. From this point on they no longer initiated interaction with their established associates, nor did their behavior elicit attack by territorial males," read the paper. "Even so, they became characterized by many wounds and much scar tissue as a result of attacks by other withdrawn males."

The withdrawn males would not respond during attacks, lying there immobile. Later on, they would attack others in the same pattern. The female counterparts of these isolated males withdrew as well. Some mice spent their days preening themselves, shunning mating, and never engaging in fighting. Due to this they had excellent fur coats, and were dubbed, somewhat disconcertingly, the "beautiful ones".

Based me too. I spent so long talking to IT retards and time on reddit but I'm IP banned too. It's too garbage of a website to use and this place is far superior.
Based :feelsautistic:

I heard the permabans only last a year, check one of your older accounts. I'm surprised I'm not IP banned, I went on a hardcore race realist debate in a normie sub which only gave me an account permaban.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back