Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish the world would break out into chaos

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
These riots are nothing, nothing in this year has been sufficiently interesting or explosive. I want the thrill of complete destruction and death to consume me. The faggots being beat down by men. The wailing of a completely oblivious foid, the greatest awakening she could have, that she is nothing more than a lesser man. Rampant rape of foids, murder, and looting everywhere, fueled by testosterone and neglect. The cry of children as they are bashed against the pavement. Only way to describe it is complete mayhem, the animal urge of every man let loose, everything finally cleansed.

These riots are nothing, nothing in this year has been sufficiently interesting or explosive. I want the thrill of complete destruction and death to consume me. The faggots being beat down by men. The wailing of a completely oblivious foid, the greatest awakening she could have, that she is nothing more than a lesser man. Rampant rape of foids, murder, and looting everywhere, fueled by testosterone and neglect. The cry of children as they are bashed against the pavement. Only way to describe it is complete mayhem, the animal urge of every man let loose, everything finally cleansed.
...In Minecraft. :feelsLSD:

This gay earth needs a good nuking. Swear me in as the president of the Jewnited Soystates of Cuckmerica and I will make it happen!

This gay earth needs a good nuking. Swear me in as the president of the Jewnited Soystates of Cuckmerica and I will make it happen!
That country is too cucked to start it tbh, Iran might do it.

Boom goes the dynamite (in minecraft)

Bring on the collapse!

I believe it's happening, I just hope all my fellow incels are survivalistmaxxing