Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish someone would say something nice to me and I had a friend

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
Fu ck my life everyday after work I just come home to talk to people online and feel like shit that I'm still not the person I wanna be, I try to distance myself by practicing piano and doing something High IQ like homework but it never works, I'm nearly an adult and the fact that I see so many "losers" everyday(i say this in quotes cause I'm speaking objectively) brings me to the sullen realization that's gonna be a carbon copy of me in 10 years, still working mainly dead end jobs, inkwell, likely addicted to substance, and depressed, these guys aren't even ugly either, I wouldnt say I am but unfortunately most girls disagree due tunnel vision, this world's going in a downward spiral and no one notices, every day people just get more shallow, and shallow, and more superficial than ever, everg other day there's some ER

Fuck you faggot I lay out my thoughts and you troll me in a condescending way go Fu ck yourself you fucking scumbag and go shove a glass jar up ur ass you fucking cuck I hate you so much fuck you and fuck your family as well
fuck you too GrAYfaggot

every day people just get more shallow, and shallow, and more superficial than ever,

Leave the West. Pean holes are known for their extreme vanity.

:feelsokman:

i'd insult u back but I can respect a fellow nirvana fan
don't ever think I am chad for listening to Nirvana, I just listen to it since I relate the sadness that pours every song from a suicidal druggie

don't ever think I am chad for listening to Nirvana, I just listen to it since I relate the sadness that pours every song from a suicidal druggie
Chad wouldn't even know who Nirvana is.

Fu ck my life everyday after work I just come home to talk to people online and feel like shit that I'm still not the person I wanna be, I try to distance myself by practicing piano and doing something High IQ like homework but it never works, I'm nearly an adult and the fact that I see so many "losers" everyday(i say this in quotes cause I'm speaking objectively) brings me to the sullen realization that's gonna be a carbon copy of me in 10 years, still working mainly dead end jobs, inkwell, likely addicted to substance, and depressed, these guys aren't even ugly either, I wouldnt say I am but unfortunately most girls disagree due tunnel vision, this world's going in a downward spiral and no one notices, every day people just get more shallow, and shallow, and more superficial than ever, everg other day there's some ER
Hey man.

I want to be your friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back