Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish sex, women, and attraction and pleasure didn't exist

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Sex, women, and the pleasure they offer are only for chads, incels like me are forced to watch them form attraction with each others and ultimately have sex. We are the naturally selected loser to suffer from the pleasure others enjoy and there's no chance to ascend. I wish sex, women and attraction simply just didn't exist, then I wouldn't even worry about being mogged by chads, then I wouldn't be judged by others based on my success with women.

same, I wish there was an asexual pill we can take

Yes i agree.
there is a way...

@Incelius Savage teach this boy how to break his peen
Do you wish to become a monk like me OP @HiddenUzer ? Read this thread

Yes i agree.

Do you wish to become a monk like me OP @HiddenUzer ? Read this thread

im on steroids and I workout daily but I dont plan on killing my drive its just sad how I have to witness others enjoy what I cant

I also recommend reading this thread.

hardcore intermittent fastmaxxing kills my drive.

so try that before u
knife skills cooking GIF by Munchies
For a moment I thought this was a gore video :feelskek:

Sex is not only a pleasure, it is very important for your mental health. But it’s not only about the orgasm it’s about the feeling that you are desirable

Cut your dick off!!!

I wish I could turn it off, my room smells of coom.

Sex is not only a pleasure, it is very important for your mental health. But it’s not only about the orgasm it’s about the feeling that you are desirable

Sex, women, and the pleasure they offer are only for chads, incels like me are forced to watch them form attraction with each others and ultimately have sex. We are the naturally selected loser to suffer from the pleasure others enjoy and there's no chance to ascend. I wish sex, women and attraction simply just didn't exist, then I wouldn't even worry about being mogged by chads, then I wouldn't be judged by others based on my success with women.
Foids exist just to torture us.

Even if said wish became a reality I'm sure humans will find other parameters for judgment, its just coded into us

I wish nothing and nobody existed.

I Get What You’re Saying But In A Way Life Would Become Meaningless Because Then There Would Be Nothing To Dangle In Front Of Humanity And Keep Them Running On The Eternal Hamster Wheel (Especially Incels). So Might As Well Wish To Be Dead

). So Might As Well Wish To Be Dead

yup

And now I actually do.

Once my 1 remaining parent departs this world, im audi.

(Dont wana cause them any more pain than they've already endured by having sired such a fruitless, ineffective & insignificant 100% failure of a son into the world).