Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish people weren't afraid of me

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Trucel trait is coming across someone and when you lock eyes for a second you can see the fear in their eyes :dafuckfeels:. Being ugly makes everyone see you as a threat. I'm harmless and if they got to know me they'd probably like me :fuk:

ur lucky. since I am manlet no one fears me. U should double down on fear/ogre maxxing.by hitting the gym and taking roids

ur lucky. since I am manlet no one fears me. U should double down on fear/ogre maxxing.by hitting the gym and taking roids
Manlet life sucks
everyone sees me as a kid

Aw erm, I do think that to some degree all men are viewed as intimidating, at least by women and children.

This bothers me too as I'm a real softy, lol

I feel like it's one or the other you're either so weak that nobody fears you (as in the case of women and children) or you have some degree of strength but have to deal with being feared by quite a large percentage of people.

As for ugliness... I don't know. I mean, I think if someone looks particularly unattractive then others might be taken aback, but I'm not sure if that typically is a cause for fear as such. Possibly it increases it a bit over an average looking or attractive man.

As for ugliness... I don't know. I mean, I think if someone looks particularly unattractive then others might be taken aback, but I'm not sure if that typically is a cause for fear as such. Possibly it increases it a bit over an average looking or attractive man.
I can tell when they automatically hate me. I didn't do anything to them but they hate me just because of how I look.