Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wish i'd get isekai'd to Genshin Impact or a similar world

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
imagine being a warrior from another world and entering the world of teyvat, full of people who appreciate you for your achievements such as stopping Stormterror and Osial, with girls who very well could love you if you focused on them
Images 52

imagine then impregnating these young girls and travelling throughout the land of teyvat together with them, always making love and cuddling and defeating monsters

:feels: this will never happen to me

I wanna get isekaied to a world where I have a cute onee san that dotes on me and says she loves me.

I wanna get isekaied to a world where I have a cute onee san that dotes on me and says she loves me.
this would be a very good world too

man, these genshin girls truly are the epitome of the male fantasy, genshin impact in general is one big male fantasy, i wish i could be the main protagonist :feelsrope:

Meh i would rather be like keyaru

it seems like this character named keyaru got fucked over in the start of redo of healer, so he got his vengeance. if thats the case, i prefer the case i supposed in the OP, as people do not fuck you over in the begginning.

What kinda faggot shit is this, that dude got raped, went back in time and allowed himself to get raped again when he knew he had the power to stop it then (whereas his past self didn't know how OP he actually was)

Last edited:
g
What kinda faggot shit is this, that dude got raped, when back in time and allowed himself to get raped again when he knew he had the power to stop it then (whereas his past self didn't know how OP he actually was)
genshin impact has rape WTF?
NVM wrong thing
u meant the retard from hero redo healer
it seems like this character named keyaru got fucked over in the start of redo of healer, so he got his vengeance. if thats the case, i prefer the case i supposed in the OP, as people do not fuck you over in the begginning.
yeah keyaru got gay raped too much. imo that's no good.
I would rather do a world where became a monarch in high fantasy world with lots of war, extremely long life spans so can see civilizations rise and fall.
imagine being a warrior from another world and entering the world of teyvat, full of people who appreciate you for your achievements such as stopping Stormterror and Osial, with girls who very well could love you if you focused on them
View attachment 470994

imagine then impregnating these young girls and travelling throughout the land of teyvat together with them, always making love and cuddling and defeating monsters

:feels: this will never happen to me
@Nukethisgayearth would u isekai as a magician Chad to genshin impact world?

Last edited:
Is genshin impact worth playing? I have it installed on my phone but I have to clear space first so it can run

man, these genshin girls truly are the epitome of the male fantasy, genshin impact in general is one big male fantasy, i wish i could be the main protagonist :feelsrope:
isekai is male fantasy in general , even re zero contains harem

Yeah me too tbh

If I get isekai'ed into such world I will probably studymax and reinvent conventional guns then mog every by shooting them from a distance

Yeah me too tbh

If I get isekai'ed into such world I will probably studymax and reinvent conventional guns then mog every by shooting them from a distance
that shogun raiden avi you have is pretty hot man, where did you get it?

What kinda faggot shit is this, that dude got raped, went back in time and allowed himself to get raped again when he knew he had the power to stop it then (whereas his past self didn't know how OP he actually was)

He did not have the power to stop it. When he went back in time, he reverses in stats as well. He needed to have sex with all these warriors to level up again and also to build immunity to the drug. Each time he had sex with someone he could steal their abilities, that is how he grew so strong.

The most he could had done, was to not pretend the mental breakdown to healing, so that the princess would had mantained the caring facade and not confine him to the dungeon. But even then, he would still have been raped by the maid and then likely also by at least the female warriors. Even then given how much the princess hated him, he could had ended up screwed anyway and in a way weaker position, so it made sense to grow as powerful as he could in as little time as he could and also to build immunity to the drug that could screw him up really bad.

He did not have the power to stop it. When he went back in time, he reverses in stats as well. He needed to have sex with all these warriors to level up again and also to build immunity to the drug. Each time he had sex with someone he could steal their abilities, that is how he grew so strong.
Retard logic, just go back in time and rape bitches secretly then, no need to go back and get yourself raped JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back