Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i would be a pro boxing, mma, sprinting and powerlifting/strongman athlete

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Despite being ugly, i could at least dominate over 95% of al males, even if they would be taller or larger framed than me

I would highly Need to train 3-6 Hours a day for it

ive also thought About joining the army only to learn how to defend myself even with weapons

but this will be probably Always only a Dream for me, since im suffering from anxiety and extremly Panic attacks, i get Panic if my heartbeat goes only a bit high through sport

if you want fame that was or to be recognized look through the guiness world book of records
they have such mundane tasks that people do for world records i bet even an incel could break one

do it bud. become the first incel boxer and represent us well

if you want fame that was or to be recognized look through the guiness world book of records
they have such mundane tasks that people do for world records i bet even an incel could break one

It is not About fame, it is About being absolutely able to defend myself

Being able to run from the Police would also help, Parkour would be good to learn along with sprinting

youre confusing me or have conflicting ideas. a power lifter cannot defend himself anymore so than the average male. he is intimidating sure but there is a reason floyd mayweather is an all time champ and it isnt because he is big as fuck or runs fast. he knows how to fight.
take a krav maga class then. idk how the fuck you think parkour is going to help defend yourself

youre confusing me or have conflicting ideas. a power lifter cannot defend himself anymore so than the average male. he is intimidating sure but there is a reason floyd mayweather is an all time champ and it isnt because he is big as fuck or runs fast. he knows how to fight.
take a krav maga class then. idk how the fuck you think parkour is going to help defend yourself

It would help me along with sprinting to be able to outrun Police officers or a Group of bullies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back