Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My genetics are supreme and I would be getting mad pussy if I hadn’t been clumsy as a child.

• Thread starter MaxillaFractureCell
  • Start date
MaxillaFractureCell

MaxillaFractureCell

From Chad to Chud
★★
My genetics are supreme and I would be getting mad pussy if I hadn’t been clumsy as a child. Unfortunately my face is permanently disfigured for life.

And also having a chad identical twin is so fucking brutal, I envy incels with ugly family members. Everywhere I go with my brother he’s constantly getting stared at by women, and on the other hand when I go out alone by myself I feel completely invisible. My brother is like a magnet to the most attractive people I’ve ever seen and every time I go to family reunions my relatives compliment my brothers appearance by calling him handsome. To him only. While I’m around.

I’m hoping I can maybe marry and have children with people in my current situation (ugly physically due to trauma and not genetics) so I can at least do the one thing living things are meant to do. Reproduce.

I can’t cope with this shit anymore.

It’s so over.

From Chad to Chud​

lol OP what happened?

How about you tell us what happened to you and how your face is disfigured, nigger.

Brutal disfiguration and having a chad twin brother-pill

Your genetics is supreme? :chad:

Can't be fixed with surgery?
I’m not sure, but I think the overall damage could’ve been halted to some extent. I don’t think there are any realistic treatments for my condition unfortunately.

I’m not sure, but I think the overall damage could’ve been halted to some extent. I don’t think there are any realistic treatments for my condition unfortunately.
You should look up every possible treatment until you are 100% sure, especially since you have chad genes

Did your bones never heal properly? @MaxillaFractureCell

I would seriously consider maxillofacial surgery and something to do with your chin. This is beyond brutal, man.

You should look up every possible treatment until you are 100% sure, especially since you have chad genes
I'm pretty sure it's untreatable, also I got the injury before puberty (around 6 or 7 yo) so development made it way worse.

HOW did you get disfigured? WHERE in your face did you get disfigured? Fucking tell us instead of leaving this vague shit in your text for more attention nigger

Will you get Lefort 2 ?

My genetics are supreme and I would be getting mad pussy if I hadn’t been clumsy as a child. Unfortunately my face is permanently disfigured for life.

And also having a chad identical twin is so fucking brutal, I envy incels with ugly family members. Everywhere I go with my brother he’s constantly getting stared at by women, and on the other hand when I go out alone by myself I feel completely invisible. My brother is like a magnet to the most attractive people I’ve ever seen and every time I go to family reunions my relatives compliment my brothers appearance by calling him handsome. To him only. While I’m around.

I’m hoping I can maybe marry and have children with people in my current situation (ugly physically due to trauma and not genetics) so I can at least do the one thing living things are meant to do. Reproduce.

I can’t cope with this shit anymore.

It’s so over.
I got no sympathy for you