Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I wish I wasn't nice and respected women when I was younger..made me a pushover ..women would walk all over me and take advantage.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Remember Boyos women Dont Want Respect They Want a man they can walk all over. You give an inch they take a mile ..My cucked mother and father told me to have manners as a man like always helping a women in need holding the door open ...what a joke ...thankfully those dark yrs are behind me.
Screenshot 20200823 092340 TikTok

Cope, you would have ended up in prison most likely. Meanwhile nice chad that goes to sleep at 9 would fuck

Looks are the only thing that matters

That reminds me of this video

"No girl wants to have their heart broken by a fuckboy" :feelstastyman:

"Fuckboys have game, they're manipulative and know how to get into a girls head" :feelstastyman:

My cucked mother and father told me to have manners as a man like always helping a women in need holding the door open ...what a joke ...thankfully those dark yrs are behind me.
Same.

But... too little... too late...

Bad Boy: Treats women like shit because he naturally has many options due to his good looks. Is not afraid to lose one girl because he can easily replace her.

Nice guy: Uglier than the girl he is pursuing, therefore; his acts nice to her because he is afraid of losing her.

That reminds me of this video
View attachment 325194

"No girl wants to have their heart broken by a fuckboy" :feelstastyman:

"Fuckboys have game, they're manipulative and know how to get into a girls head" :feelstastyman:
Chad Gets into her head by being projected onto her retinas When she sees him kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back