Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish I was wrong about validation

Fierycel

Fierycel

Banned
-
I really wish I made a thread in inceldom discussion and told people, "sorry, I now realize how important it is to be validated" but I just never seem to care

In fact I've actually tried to explain why I want validation but I always end up losing and not caring; I've never won in a battle with myself when debating, I've never won a debate with, "I want validation"

I recommend my inceldom discussion anti validation threads, those threads explain a lot and I wasn't revising any hidden text someone scripted me to be controversial, those threads are the results of my breakdown of how I think

I just wanted to know why I want certain things

Even I want validation, validation provides you with a sense of security

Imagine you're a teacher and you have your kids

It's only normal you feel scared a kid who hates this class is gonna rebel against the education system or do crime when he gets older as a punishment for society

"good kids" or kids that you trust and that liked your class, you don't consider them dangerous because they liked you and your class

Why does the education system not care about what kids think despite all of them being anti traditional education? It's because they're not scared, the kids can't do shit to them so they don't care about validation

It's only when they grow up you think about being liked and not telling them what to do, it's not out of morality you don't control their life as a teacher and the education system don't control them, it's out of fear, the education system is scared they'll retaliate and at that age, they can and that's why they're set free and it's voluntary after a certain age because these are dangerous individuals

People want to be seen as someone who's loving and caring etc. but really they're scared, if your worst enemy came up to you you wouldn't care if he was half your size, low IQ, no friends nothing, can't even speak a language

I'm not saying you'll be sadistic towards him but you wouldn't care whether or not he validates you because he can't do shit to you

It doesn't matter whether or not someone likes you or hates you as long as they can't do shit to you