Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I was NT and white

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I always imagine myself fitting in with white people and them accepting me, hanging out with them and having friends that are girls. Going on spring break trips or coachella, laughing and socializing while having fun, having a new gf every month, not being considered an outsider,

I wish i was part of social circle that was all white, i would be friends with chads,chadlites and high tier normies that are all white, we would talk about our slays over the week and we would take our girlfriends out to the movies or go camping together with our gfs,
CIP-Lucas-Harnish-staff.jpg

we would also slay them in our tents and even have orgies in the woods,

It was also a dream to be friends with white people and be in there godly social cirlce but i realized it wasnt possible, If i was white and Nt i would also be netflix and chilling with my girl every night in An a loving LTR only whites are made for

If i was White and NT i would have girls wanting to hang out with me after school and we would have fun

I always dream of being white and NT

any idea on how to get in that?

lol i’m both of those things, i have white guy friends but 0 girlfriends and never will,

trust me dude it doesn’t matter unless you’re attractive

lol i’m both of those things, i have white guy friends but 0 girlfriends and never will,

I always imagine myself fitting in with white people and them accepting me, hanging out with them and having friends that are girls. Going on spring break trips or coachella, laughing and socializing while having fun, having a new gf every month, not being considered an outsider,

I wish i was part of social circle that was all white, i would be friends with chads,chadlites and high tier normies that are all white, we would talk about our slays over the week and we would take our girlfriends out to the movies or go camping together with our gfs,

It was also a dream to be friends with white people and be in there godly social cirlce but i realized it wasnt possible, If i was white and Nt i would also be netflix and chilling with my girl every night in An a loving LTR only whites are made for

If i was White and NT i would have girls wanting to hang out with me after school and we would have fun

Theres one ethnic guy in the pic he looks sub5, Maybe you can whitemaxx and get a white circle maybe get some white puss!

I dream of a world where neurodivergent is the norm. I don't like the way NTs are and I would prefer them be more like me rather than the other way around.

Though I do get your desire for that sense of belonging and casual closeness with a group of actually happy, attractive, normal people.

I dream of a world where no niggers existed and only white people

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT BEING WHITE IS ABOUT ITS ABOUT CAMPING AND FUCKING

*You wish you were white, atleast high tier normie with above average height and NT
Is what you really meant

I hate not being nt.

Being NT matters more than being white in that case.

another brutal racepill:

being white is necessary to being NT since most sandniggers are inbred asf and they have the highest level of autism because of cousin marriage and incet. we're even more mentally fucked up than americans and westerns autism wise

I dream of a world where neurodivergent is the norm. I don't like the way NTs are and I would prefer them be more like me rather than the other way around.

Though I do get your desire for that sense of belonging and casual closeness with a group of actually happy, attractive, normal people.
Neurodivergent can't be norm, literally speaking

(What if neurodivergent were the norm before but stopped being when society changed priorities and cultures)

Being NT matters more than being white in that case.
No. Being white is still best

Though jbw isn't all it's cracked up to be, but it is still part of looks so it's higher in tier than being NT

Also color and ethnicity can't be disguised, but being ND can, as long as you can properly behave yourself by imitation and etc

last but not least OLD is a safe bet for whites and those with good appearance despite being ND to hell and back as women there only care for looks

in short, looks > nt

The white worship here, man:feelsseriously:...

Same here, but I don't think I'm NT. My parents had me tested a few times and supposedly there's nothing wrong with me, but I just don't buy it, I'm just too weird.

*You wish you were white, atleast high tier normie with above average height and NT
Is what you really meant

Whites aint shit. Ethnics need to stop worshipping them like simps worship women. Hang out with other cool ethnics and build each other up as we wipe out the whitoid race.

Whites aint shit. Ethnics need to stop worshipping them like simps worship women. Hang out with other cool ethnics and build each other up as we wipe out the whitoid race.
He’s like a Indian so he hates people lower than his caste and most types of “black people” he wants to be white or white passing to be proud of his heritage

He’s like a Indian so he hates people lower than his caste and most types of “black people” he wants to be white or white passing to be proud of his heritage
he's egyptian

I agree mang. But I think being NT mogs being white. Until 18 years old I had untreated ADHD (hell on earth) because my parents thought I was just lazy

Adderall is life

I agree mang. But I think being NT mogs being white. Until 18 years old I had untreated ADHD (hell on earth) because my parents thought I was just lazy

Adderall is life
It depends on the degree of neurodivergence

But overall autistic white man with great looks will send any NT ethnic short guy to oblivion at OLD and still have all advantages on other dating modes

This has been proven extensively already

NT with trash looks literally only succeed better on blind dates/cupid shows and only before face reveal

I want to hang out with ethnics but can’t find any that want to hang out with me

I've seen multi racial friend groups (mainly whites and chinks and token blakcs) who -seemingly- were getting along very well, maybe we're just obsessed with race and project it on everyone else.
Although those whites were your typical beta soycucks and not the psl gods op wants to hang out with.

Just be a nt western normie

imagine a bunch of ethnics camping to fuck. It just isn't possible

@turbocuckcel_7000
@SocialzERo
:feelsjuice:

for girls to enjoy hanging out with you (if youre white and nt)

you must be fagmaxxed (pretty/cute boy)
or a confident sociable chad

they dont care about npcs

"we wish were white and NT!!!!!!!! :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:"

Being white isn’t all that if you’re sub 5 what’s the difference

Send me all your money white worshipping ethnic cucks. Im a white God!
Obey me brown subhuman slaves!

"Paypal in pm"

I hate being non-NT, at least phenibut can make me NT once a week. But it can only be used weekly or else you'll turn into a addicted hobo. I fill the gaps with alcohol to fit in more with normies.

I'm white and NT or at least very close to it, it literally doesn't matter unless you're attractive. Been friendless irl since high school, let alone having gfs. Being ugly is a curse no matter what race or ethnicity you are.

I hate being non-NT, at least phenibut can make me NT once a week. But it can only be used weekly or else you'll turn into a addicted hobo. I fill the gaps with alcohol to fit in more with normies.
There is other stuff you can take

Honestly I'd be v. happy to be brown Indian but tall. I think of myself vs Rahul Kohli sometimes. He is basically me but 6ft4, meaning he easily keeps off weight and has much healthier looking face. I'd kill to look like that. Can give or take being white. Also I'm kinda NT already and any non-NT traits I have (like aversion to sports) are because of my height and other poor physical genetics. If I were tall I'd probably be a lot more into playing cricket, hiking, or soccer, etc. Not to mention I'd make more money, would probs be a CEO or some shit.

Last edited:

second from the left is clearly some kind of autist

but yes me too