Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was a psychopath

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
I wish i had no heart. No feelings. No emotions. Imagine being a psychopath...

Fearless, confident, charismatic, emotionless, and mentally tough, not giving a fuck attitude. At least life would be easier as an incel since I won't feel any emotional pain like anxiety and depression, sadness, loneliness. No more complaints since I wouldn't care

Such an ideal set of qualities and traits. Monotony is underrated

Last edited:
Well, I don't wish I were a full psychopath, but at least a little bit. Currently I have way too much empathy for my own good.

Well, I don't wish I were a full psychopath, but at least a little bit. Currently I have way too much empathy for my own good.
I'm the same way.

I wish I could be a bit more cold hearted because THESE FUCKING NORMIES DONT SHOW ME ANY KINDNESS.

THOSE NORMIES NEED THEIR FUCKING SKULL CAVED IN FOR THE WAY THEY TREAT ME AND MY SUBHUMAN BROTHERS!!!!

Dark Triad and high IQ is the only pERsonality that will enable you if you are a truecel lookswise

I have mild psychopathic tendencies. That doesn’t mean I’m an actual psychopath, just that I’m more impulsive and have less inhibition than most people. I also don’t catch yawns. I see most people yawn if they see someone yawn, but I never do. They say not catching yawns means you have low empathy, but I’d say I have decent empathy. I sometimes wish I was an actual psychopath so I wouldn’t feel lonely and would be able to manipulate people into liking me. I’m not super ugly, just around a 4.5/10. Maybe if I was a psychopath instead of an autistic mentalcel I could coax girls to get with me.