Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish i was a curry but unfortunately i'm white.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I'm 100% serious. Being curry gives you a much bigger chance of getting laid than being white. I am mostly talking about western curries though. i do admit i have it worse than some extremely poor curries in india that are also incels.

Let's look at the facts. First.Curries can get arranged marriages. Whites don't have that option. I've seen users on this site talking about how their parents wanting to arrange a marriage for them, but they refuse, cause it's "cucked" apparently in their opinion. My parents however couldn't care less and never tried to set me up. So that's 1-0 for curries.

Second. Curries in the west can easily wealthmaxx and go back to india with their western money and get a wife. This is just blatantly the case. Especially if they have citizenship of a western country. Are you telling me that a curry from the west can't get some poor indian? c'mon everyone knows he can. So that's 2-0 for curries

Third maybe to a lesser extent, but curries in india have anotER option of ascending, Without so much cameras and with them all looking alike. in poorer area rape is definitely a possibility for some low inhib curries. Where if you tried that in any western city you would instantly get cought on one of the ten billion cameras and even if you didn't you'd go to a jail anyway just cause a woman accused you of rape. You'd go to a prison for 20 years and get buttfucked everyday. So yet another win for curries. That makes it 3-0 (I of course i'm against rape as it is illegal and everything that is illegal should never be done)

There are more things. Like the fact they can use affirmative action, to wealthmaxx and get laid., but i'm just gonna stick to the points directly solving their inceldom

Sure curries are uglier than whites but they are in a better position regardless. Who cares if a white guy i'm better looking than a curry, if the curry gets laid everyday and he doesn't?

Btw here is a thread made by a user of this site. A curry that ascended with some curry foid. While i'm still rotting here. How can that be he's curry and i'm white? Impossible

Last edited:
just be curry

All of my curry friends acended, curry are slayers unlike Whites.

How tall are you?

just be curry
Thank you for your high iq response. This is you right now no doubt.

Not surprising. Curries like to feel sorry for themselves that whites are better looking. but once they get tired of that they end up getting laid. while their whites counterparts hang from the ceiling.
How tall are you?
Not relevant.

Last edited:
Ethnic men get treated like shit. I'm an ethnic myself.

Convincing post, but I'll still pass : )

Some curries can only ascend via arranged marriage, even if they go back to india, they will still be incel there if they don't have one

I'm not 5'9. Why even ask me my height?
Idk knowing a little something about a user on here offers a little bit more perspective when reading their posts.

Knowing whether they are a manlet, a curry, disabled, etc.

Regardless, it was an innocent question.

Curries are manlets, you know that right?
Do you know how many curry foids are infidelitymaxing? Go on Tinder.

Marriage is a fucking scam JFL. The average woman can mog a curry in height.

Last edited:
Curries are manlets, you know that right?

Do you know how many curry foids are infidelitymaxing? Go on Tinder.

Marriage is a fucking scam JFL. The average woman can mog a curry in height.
Them being manlet isn't relevant

All the JBC mutts always ascend
:feelsjuice:

I'm against race mixxing. That's what is stopping me.
Your allegiance to the bloodline has you on the incel forums.

Your looksmatch has abandoned you for a European mutt.

India is still a conservative country at least in small villages where people are very poor should be able to ascend

Your allegiance to the bloodline has you on the incel forums.

Your looksmatch has abandoned you for a European mutt.
Perhaps. I'd rather die than race mix however. I couldn't live with myself doing something like that. I will never play into jewish hands and betray my race, just cause they made it harder for me to find a mate of my own race.

Perhaps. I'd rather die than race mix however. I couldn't live with myself doing something like that. I will never play into jewish hands and betray my race, just cause they made it harder for me to find a mate of my own race.
Are you an atheist?

You’re worried about stupid concepts like Jews and arbitrary genetics.

These things do not last long. Science does.

Are you an atheist?

You’re worried about stupid concepts like Jews and arbitrary genetics.

These things do not last long. Science does.
I'm an atheist. That doesn't stop me from having race allegiance however. All that worshipping science is nothing but a religion. Worshipping experts and scientists as priests pretty much. Believeing any bullshit they say, completely ignoring that they are just pawns of the elite.

If every person thought like you, we would become a mongrelized race under the rule of the jews. Which is the their goal btw.
Hopefully not everyone thinks like you, cause if they do we are all fucked.

I'm an atheist. That doesn't stop me from having race allegiance however. All that worshipping science is nothing but a religion. Worshipping experts and scientists as priests pretty much. Believeing any bullshit they say, completely ignoring that they are just pawns of the elite.

If every person thought like you, we would become a mongrelized race under the rule of the jews. Which is the their goal btw.
Hopefully not everyone thinks like you, cause if they do we are all fucked.
I’m guessing you endorse the Giant ethnostate that is China then?

Or are they somehow under the ruse of the Jews too, so we have an excuse to start a Fourth Reich?

I’m guessing you endorse the Giant ethnostate that is China then?

Or are they somehow under the ruse of the Jews too, so we have an excuse to start a Fourth Reich?
I don't care about china, their credit system is dystopian but they are at least supporting their own race. That is more that can be said for white countries, which support replacement migration. literally importing non whites to replace the dying old white people. It's hard to say if chinese are also jewish controlled. To a point sure. The world banks are controlled by jews after all. But not nearly as whites. Afterall whites are the primary target of the jews to exterminate.

Incel tier people get old asf searching for brides yet they don't get a foid that agrees to marry them, most incel tier men get married in their 40s with a very old skank or don't marry at all cos they can't. Arranged marriage is a cope, just look at the amount of Currycels in incel spaces and in manosphere, it's just next to whites for that matter, majority of my friends I know of don't have a gf or wife, if only they can find someone before they turn 40. Don't fall for this grass is greener on the other side shit. Do you think a currywhore would find some ugly curry more attractive than any other kind of women simply cos she's curry herself? It's just how noodles and white skanks would rather prefer to die alone but not marry a ricecel. FDS is full of currywhores, the hate is something I know cos I see it everyday, it's not a country that's got strict religious affiliations with gender segregation laws like Islamic countries yet foids stay to themselves, they don't sit with Currycels, in classes and in college foids strictly stick to their own groups and don't mingle with Currycels at all, some occasional Chadpreets get some attention but that's how women act, they make things conservative to avoid ugly Currycels trying to ascend with them.

Last edited:
I have mixed opinion on arranged marriages, im not sure its viable option.

I have mixed opinion on arranged marriages, im not sure its viable option.
It is better than nothing. Can be good, can be abd, Depends on the girl. Can always get divorced if she is not good for you.

It is better than nothing. Can be good, can be abd, Depends on the girl. Can always get divorced if she is not good for you.
I guess your right, i dont know how are like divorces in India does they get divorce raped. Im technically a currycel but im more poor than 90 percent of India.

I guess your right, i dont know how are like divorces in India does they get divorce raped. Im technically a currycel but im more poor than 90 percent of India.
Idk if you are use citizen you can just go back to states and get divorced there maybe idk.

I wish to become 4'5 balding indian janitor ngl

Let's look at the facts. First.Curries can get arranged marriages. Whites don't have that option. I've seen users on this site talking about how their parents wanting to arrange a marriage for them, but they refuse, cause it's "cucked" apparently in their opinion. My parents however couldn't care less and never tried to set me up. So that's 1-0 for curries.
My parents have tried to get me an arranged marriage but all foids have said no. My parents even told me that I am not a real man cause no foid likes me. They said the best hope is to wait for a foid to get older so they get desperate enough for me.
Second. Curries in the west can easily wealthmaxx and go back to india with their western money and get a wife. This is just blatantly the case. Especially if they have citizenship of a western country. Are you telling me that a curry from the west can't get some poor indian? c'mon everyone knows he can. So that's 2-0 for curries
Again, in curryland foids have said no to me.
Third maybe to a lesser extent, but curries in india have anotER option of ascending, Without so much cameras and with them all looking alike. in poorer area rape is definitely a possibility for some low inhib curries. Where if you tried that in any western city you would instantly get cought on one of the ten billion cameras and even if you didn't you'd go to a jail anyway just cause a woman accused you of rape. You'd go to a prison for 20 years and get buttfucked everyday. So yet another win for curries. That makes it 3-0 (I of course i'm against rape as it is illegal and everything that is illegal should never be done)
In curryland villagers and rickshaw drivers have smart phones now. Sure, they aren't iPhones but the ones made by curry companies there and Chinese brands like Oppo are super cheap.

Incel tier people get old asf searching for brides yet they don't get a foid that agrees to marry them, most incel tier men get married in their 40s with a very old skank or don't marry at all cos they can't. Arranged marriage is a cope, just look at the amount of Currycels in incel spaces and in manosphere, it's just next to whites for that matter, majority of my friends I know of don't have a gf or wife, if only they can find someone before they turn 40. Don't fall for this grass is greener on the other side shit. Do you think a currywhore would find some ugly curry more attractive than any other kind of women simply cos she's curry herself? It's just how noodles and white skanks would rather prefer to die alone but not marry a ricecel. FDS is full of currywhores, the hate is something I know cos I see it everyday, it's not a country that's got strict religious affiliations with gender segregation laws like Islamic countries yet foids stay to themselves, they don't sit with Currycels, in classes and in college foids strictly stick to their own groups and don't mingle with Currycels at all, some occasional Chadpreets get some attention but that's how women act, they make things conservative to avoid ugly Currycels trying to ascend with them.
What about kpop? does that help riccels ascend?

I see so just bcoz a curry has the option to betabux via arranges marriage you think curries receive any kind love, let me tell you the situation here, most low value curries settle for any foid they can get, also if you're ugly you either get starfish sex or a dead bedroom, while being a whiteguy you can literally have many foids of other race lusting for you! As a whiteguy it is possible to find a girl who is attracted to you which is not true for an ugly curry

Just imagined a janitor with heavy curry accent pronuncing this :lul:
a curry has the option to betabux via arranges marriage you think curries receive any kind love, let me tell you the situation here, most low value curries settle for any foid they can get, also if you're ugly you either get starfish sex or a dead bedroom
mogs me for at atleast having the possibility of putting your dick inside some roastie

My parents have tried to get me an arranged marriage but all foids have said no. My parents even told me that I am not a real man cause no foid likes me. They said the best hope is to wait for a foid to get older so they get desperate enough for me.
My future

Haha Satire...Right?

Again, in curryland foids have said no to me.

In curryland villagers and rickshaw drivers have smart phones now. Sure, they aren't iPhones but the ones made by curry companies there and Chinese brands like Oppo are super cheap.
Where u from?

I'm 100% serious. Being curry gives you a much bigger chance of getting laid than being white. I am mostly talking about western curries though. i do admit i have it worse than some extremely poor curries in india that are also incels.

There are more things. Like the fact they can use affirmative action, to wealthmaxx and get laid., but i'm just gonna stick to the points directly solving their inceldom

Sure curries are uglier than whites but they are in a better position regardless. Who cares if a white guy i'm better looking than a curry, if the curry gets laid everyday and he doesn't?

Btw here is a thread made by a user of this site. A curry that ascended with some curry foid. While i'm still rotting here. How can that be he's curry and i'm white? Impossible
you got to be joking :smonk:

Tbh anytime i see an ethnic slaying in the West its a tallfaggot, tbh anytime i see a mayo slaying in the West its a tallfaggot, im beginning 2 c a pattern almost :feelsLSD:
I’m short and ethnic. :feelsrope: