Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I never made my self so easy to use

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
When I was nineteen I told this teenage girl I had a crush on that I had ten grand so she wanted to go to the shopping centre with me and I went theyre with her. She said she wasn’t aloud to have boyfriends and would go out with me when she turned eighteen. She would use me for money so she could buy nice things for other guys she liked I was well aware of that and kept giving her money anyway.

The guy she liked was a teenage boy that she lost her virginity to along with the fact that that teenage boy also stole my phone while he used the money he got from that girl I like to get what he wanted when I gave that teenage girl the money I used to be a cucked simp what is wrong with nineteen year old me.

My friends would tell me she doesn’t like me it was clear to see there was no chemistry between me and her and I couldn’t be more oblivious. I hate how much of an idiot I used to be I mean making myself easy to use doesn’t make a my foid like me and somehow a younger version of myself couldn’t get it through his head.

The teenage girl that used me would also get me to use my own money to get smokes and drinks for entire groups of teenagers and I went through the effort to get it for them. The local bottle shop employees and gas station employees never got me fined by the cops yet they where aware of what I was doing and I wasn’t aloud to buy smokes or drinks in some places because I was known as the special slow nineteen year old getting taken advantage off.

As the months went by I had less and less money in my bank account while submitting to that foid I had a crush on she took her fathers car keys one night and pressured me in to driving her around in her fathers car with a lot of other teenagers the night went the wrong way when this guy she liked started threatening to beat her up. The next day her father came to my house to think I was in the position of guilt.

The foid I liked said she’d make baby’s with me for cigarettes and I did not even get what she offered for buying her cigarettes. She was ready to be honest with me when I was broke she said she didn’t like me one day so I walked out of McDonald’s screaming my head off with swear words. I was miserable and broke so I took a loose pill off some guy telling me he could get me any drug I wanted so I took that pill only to find myself struggling to stay awake forty five minutes later. I passed out just to wake up in hospital to be transferred in to a mental health unit so it’s clear to see from my personal experience that they’re must be a lot of physchological problems associated with being a cuck or a simp.

man was feining for the pussy

It's ur fault for giving foids money, do you know how long it takes to make 10gs with a wagie job? Over half a year

So someone must have given that to you

Either way you are s simp

It's ur fault for giving foids money, do you know how long it takes to make 10gs with a wagie job? Over half a year

My father gave it to me

That's ur fault
I will admit to being at fault. The tittle of this thread says I wish I never made my self easy to use so basically you could see me admitting it’s my fault as something you could predict from the title.

Yeah that's an incel trait. Being too nice to everyone, even to people who don't give a shit about you. I also have an inkling, though not verified by any means, that a lot of incel guys "attract" BPD women and women who generally like to use men overall. And when I say attract, I don't mean that these women find incels attractive, they just find men who they can use.

I would personally not use people for money like that, ever. I just don't see myself doing it. Using others for money is so low. It has to be some kind of psychopath trait, yet women have no remorse when they do it to men. Women are just trash.

In my opinion any guy, but especially incels, should only associate with women who make it obvious they are into you. Money can't be involved in that equation. Unless its raw, genuine attraction, there's no point in associating with her. She's probably just using you.

Learn from your mistakes.

When I was nineteen I told this teenage girl I had a crush on that I had ten grand so she wanted to go to the shopping centre with me and I went theyre with her. She said she wasn’t aloud to have boyfriends and would go out with me when she turned eighteen. She would use me for money so she could buy nice things for other guys she liked I was well aware of that and kept giving her money anyway.

The guy she liked was a teenage boy that she lost her virginity to along with the fact that that teenage boy also stole my phone while he used the money he got from that girl I like to get what he wanted when I gave that teenage girl the money I used to be a cucked simp what is wrong with nineteen year old me.

My friends would tell me she doesn’t like me it was clear to see there was no chemistry between me and her and I couldn’t be more oblivious. I hate how much of an idiot I used to be I mean making myself easy to use doesn’t make a my foid like me and somehow a younger version of myself couldn’t get it through his head.

The teenage girl that used me would also get me to use my own money to get smokes and drinks for entire groups of teenagers and I went through the effort to get it for them. The local bottle shop employees and gas station employees never got me fined by the cops yet they where aware of what I was doing and I wasn’t aloud to buy smokes or drinks in some places because I was known as the special slow nineteen year old getting taken advantage off.

As the months went by I had less and less money in my bank account while submitting to that foid I had a crush on she took her fathers car keys one night and pressured me in to driving her around in her fathers car with a lot of other teenagers the night went the wrong way when this guy she liked started threatening to beat her up. The next day her father came to my house to think I was in the position of guilt.

The foid I liked said she’d make baby’s with me for cigarettes and I did not even get what she offered for buying her cigarettes. She was ready to be honest with me when I was broke she said she didn’t like me one day so I walked out of McDonald’s screaming my head off with swear words. I was miserable and broke so I took a loose pill off some guy telling me he could get me any drug I wanted so I took that pill only to find myself struggling to stay awake forty five minutes later. I passed out just to wake up in hospital to be transferred in to a mental health unit so it’s clear to see from my personal experience that they’re must be a lot of physchological problems associated with being a cuck or a simp.
You sound like a cuck.

Dis y u GrAYcel, mang

Yeah that's an incel trait. Being too nice to everyone, even to people who don't give a shit about you. I also have an inkling, though not verified by any means, that a lot of incel guys "attract" BPD women and women who generally like to use men overall. And when I say attract, I don't mean that these women find incels attractive, they just find men who they can use.

I would personally not use people for money like that, ever. I just don't see myself doing it. Using others for money is so low. It has to be some kind of psychopath trait, yet women have no remorse when they do it to men. Women are just trash.

In my opinion any guy, but especially incels, should only associate with women who make it obvious they are into you. Money can't be involved in that equation. Unless its raw, genuine attraction, there's no point in associating with her. She's probably just using you.
Based.