Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I never existed

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Existing is the worst thing imaginable. Of all the possible permutations of the universe, how the fuck did I get so god damn unlucky not only to exist, but to exist on this shit planet, as this shit species, in this shit body, with this shit life. How fucking improbable is this, yet somehow here I am, and I exist, and it's fucking one form of suffering after another.

Existence is pain.

Hey at least you’re white and tall
5C0D601E D3C8 4FB4 AF99 746283FDC38A

I’m still trying to understand why my parents brought me to this world

Volcel if you wouldn't. :feelsbadman:

Same. Why did I have to be born a subhuman?

We are suffering because two subhumans were too stupid and horny to even consider using protection

To live life is to love pain.

Remember, it's not your fault. It's your parents fault, or society's fault. It's the fault of the people who infiltrated the media, education system and government. (((They))) planned for and created this situation. Google, youtube,the people pulling the strings behind it all. They're the enemy. Remember that.

We are suffering because two subhumans were too stupid and horny to even consider using protection
My parents weren't that subhuman. I got shafted by genetic recombination. Fuck RNGesus.

My parents weren't that subhuman. I got shafted by genetic recombination. Fuck RNGesus.
Nah, not necessarily. My bro is a Chadlite. It's also luck.
At least you had the chance to become Chad. Although you lost the genetic lottery.

But I didn't even have a chance. Both my parents are subhumans who couldn't have produced anything other than a worthless piece of shit like me.

I'll never understand that. If someone is aware of their shitty ganetics and that of their partner's, why the fuck perpetuate the condition? Because everyone else is doing it? If I got a gf/wife ( :feelshaha: ), I would never have a kid. That would be sick existential joke for poor fuck.
Exactly. They just want their subhuman sons to suffer.

Exactly. They just want their subhuman sons to suffer.

For the same reason I think it would be irresponsible for manlets to reproduce unless it's with a significantly taller foid. Or unless he uses IVF and genetically modifies the offspring.