Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I made an account earlier

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’ve been lurking .is since may 2020 but I was bluepilled hard when I first started browsing and looking at in 2020. I knew deep down how right the Blackpill was and as time went on I did agree with the Blackpill but I thought I could ascend. Fuck I regret not making an account earlier :feelsree:. My join date will always be Dec 2022!

Brutal joindatepill

Mogs me. I've only started lurking here since Aug 2021.

Mogs me. I've only started lurking here since Aug 2021.
Brutal. I have old videos on my channel asking questions to Incels that date to may 2020

Low iq, leave while you can, giga zoomer

ive been lurking here since 2003, just never signed up

I remember when i first started lurking here, i contemplated joining here, however writing down the application is what set me off guard.

Too lazy for the sign up process is unironically why many dont join

Too lazy for the sign up process is unironically why many dont join
True
I remember when i first started lurking here, i contemplated joining here, however writing down the application is what set me off guard.
I c. I didn’t have an issue with the application process tbh personally

I c. I didn’t have an issue with the application process tbh personally
I couldn't really think of a good way to format a paragraph when I first wanted to join, i always thought ill end up getting rejected due to 'low effort' app

I couldn't really think of a good way to format a paragraph when I first wanted to join, i always thought ill end up getting rejected due to 'low effort' app
Ah

I migrated from r9k cause I kept seeing foids post there.

Atleast we mog those 2023cels dude.

i have been lurking for 2 years myself but was too lazy to make an account, also i was lurking in reddit for too long so i just used to the habit of lurking

I migrated from r9k cause I kept seeing foids post there.
Oh I remember r9k lol
i have been lurking for 2 years myself but was too lazy to make an account, also i was lurking in reddit for too long so i just used to the habit of lurking
I c. I also got into the habit of lurking at times

same here i always knew the blackpill was right since 2020 but never joined or was active until few weeks ago

I am an IncelsWithouthate refugee.

Reddit went to war against incels in 2020, basically as soon as the pandemic started. I had the word “incel” in my username, and one by one subreddits started banning me, for the silliest reasons.

After the George Floyd riots, Q conspiracy theorists and larpers invaded IncelsWithouthate. Shortly after the kikecine rollout, Reddit permanently banned me. IncelsWithouthate was banned a few weeks after.

I wish i never made an account.

I've been lurking since before covid, so end of 2019. And I was already pretty much blackpilled at that point as well.

But I didn't want to join this honeypot because of paranoia

I just said i was a pajeet shitskin truecelwas accepted.

I just said i was a pajeet shitskin truecelwas accepted.
I knew a pajeet back in high school. He was smart as shit but no girls gave him the time of day. Also turns out he’s now dating a white girl jfl

I knew a pajeet back in high school. He was smart as shit but no girls gave him the time of day. Also turns out he’s now dating a white girl jfl
Betabuxxing*

He’s a shit skin curry who is 5ft8 and ascended with a decent looking white girl. I bet he thanks his curry gods every night for blessing him with someone so pristine
Every white girl should marry curry men as a reparation for colonizing and enslaving us.

Every white girl should marry curry men as a reparation for colonizing and enslaving us.
cope. It angers me so much when i see pristine young white women with shit skin currys. I am happy that such occurances are rare. White women shouldn't be allowed to race mix. They should only breed with white men like me

2022cels are based.

cope. It angers me so much when i see pristine young white women with shit skin currys. I am happy that such occurances are rare. White women shouldn't be allowed to race mix. They should only breed with white men like me
It's you, white men, who gave infinite rights to your women to marry whomever they want and do whatever they want, and now when they are wholeheartedly marrying Indian and Black men you are getting angry... why so?

It's you, white men, who gave infinite rights to your women to marry whomever they want and do whatever they want, and now when they are wholeheartedly marrying Indian and Black men you are getting angry... why so?
Curry cope. White women are the least likely demographic to marry out. Also most white women outright reject curries. Black men have big dick halo and are tall. Curries have small cocks and are midgets (mostly)

Curry cope. White women are the least likely demographic to marry out. Also most white women outright reject curries. Black men have big dick halo and are tall. Curries have small cocks and are midgets (mostly)
There are far more White women with Black, Indian and Arab men than other way around. White men only mog asians.

I’ve been lurking .is since may 2020 but I was bluepilled hard when I first started browsing and looking at in 2020. I knew deep down how right the Blackpill was and as time went on I did agree with the Blackpill but I thought I could ascend. Fuck I regret not making an account earlier :feelsree:. My join date will always be Dec 2022!
I didn’t accept the black pill until late 2022 too

But yea I registered in time for 2020

I found out about the blackpill on 2023. I wish I found it earlier so I could've avoided going through a lot of brutal rejections and humiliation. :feelscry: