Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I wish i had some incel friends irl

I have zero friends irl but i wish i had some incel friends who are blackpilled and share the same views as me it would be really nice it would be even better if some of you were my friends irl :fuk:
I’ll be your friend irl:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

i kinda had one back in the day, not in real life though, only internet. but then he somehow got a car, a girlfriend and a good paying job and i stopped talking to him. i should have been happy for him but i was only getting more and more frustrated at hearing his success stories because my life never improved and never will. deep inside i wish his life stayed as shitty as mine. misery loves company and all that. thats probably not how a good friend should behave but having a shit life turned me into a shit person

Okay everyone in this thread come to my house please we can watch movies