Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I had some ambition

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Idrc about being incel that much tbh. It is what it is and women are fucked.

I just wish I wasn’t non NT and had some ambition in my life. I’m some NEET rotter (I head back to college soon ofc) but fuck dude why is life so depressing.

it’s over for people who rot in these spaces while NT stemcel copers can succeed in life despite being incel. Meanwhile I rot here with issues in my life and being non NT fuck.

I wish I had something to live for, something to die for mane.
I just can't seem to find anything to get that fire genuinely alive in me. I like running and working out n shit. That does get my fire going but I don't think I will ever be a professional athlete.

Its because your reward center is fucked. Pick up healthy habits and replace the bad ones.

Meditation and exercise are great ones. Endlessly scrolling the internet is a bad one.

Its because your reward center is fucked. Pick up healthy habits and replace the bad ones.

Meditation and exercise are great ones. Endlessly scrolling the internet is a bad one.
retard

Idrc about being incel that much tbh. It is what it is and women are fucked.

I just wish I wasn’t non NT and had some ambition in my life. I’m some NEET rotter (I head back to college soon ofc) but fuck dude why is life so depressing.

it’s over for people who rot in these spaces while NT stemcel copers can succeed in life despite being incel. Meanwhile I rot here with issues in my life and being non NT fuck.
get a grip faggot

it’s over for people who rot in these spaces while NT stemcel copers can succeed in life despite being incel.
What makes you so sure about that? And conventional success? If they are ugly or short, that's not coming anytime in their life. What might be is becoming an ATM for a woman who perceives them as such. It is only a matter of time until those undesirable Zoomers reach that stage of their life.

Hmmm, interesting how the newfag immediately attacks the experienced user for giving good life advice.

I'm just waiting for death to come take me.

I just wish i had some ambition
Only fakecels have ambition,trucels have been through so much shit that their brain is fried and they're dead inside,0 enthusiasm or energy left.

ADD is a bitch. I cant focus on shit

I also have no desire to do anything anymore.

My parents zapped any ambition of mine years ago

The reason incels lack ambition is because you haven't been rewarded for it. I had loads of ambition
growing up.

I went to college (performed high) = rejected by most of my universities i went for besides the shit one.
Quickly found out dyslexia support was almost zero. Went to after class tutorials and my lecturers
pretty much said we can't help you when i needed extra help.

Perform high at work = treated like a piece of shit. recently had some great recognition though, but
this is after 10 years of working hard.

High interest in being a talented worker = i didn't get any on the job training and no role models.
i had to learn everything myself. it meant i was fired from two positions because i didnt know
how to do my job.

I went on dating apps and did some looksmaxxing and lifemaxxing = no responses

The only thing i get rewarded for is in video games. I go up levels when i complete a task or master
a certain skill. in real life i don't get rewarded for anything so i just in my room playing games.

Last edited:
If you were nt and incel you would be hard coping, not ambitious.

you can only be ambitious and incel if you are turbo nd as to not care about anything else but your autistic interest
What makes you so sure about that? And conventional success? If they are ugly or short, that's not coming anytime in their life. What might be is becoming an ATM for a woman who perceives them as such. It is only a matter of time until those undesirable Zoomers reach that stage of their life.
There’s a few millionaires on this forum and plenty of people in stem degrees getting 6+ figures yearly. I’m legit non NT there is no way i could have the work ethic, motivation, etc to pull it off. I’m not dumb either tbh my iq isn’t super high but it tested by a psychologist at 110-119 plus everyone in my family is or was successful in some decent career.
The reason incels lack ambition is because you haven't been rewarded for it. I had loads of ambition
growing up.

I went to college (performed high) = rejected by most of my universities i went for besides the shit one.
Quickly found out dyslexia support was almost zero. Went to after class tutorials and my lecturers

Perform high at work = treated like a piece of shit. recently had some great recognition though, but

High interest in being a talented worker = i didn't get any on the job training and no role models.
i had to learn everything myself. it meant i was fired from two positions because i didnt know
how to do my job.

The only thing i get rewarded for is in video games. I go up levels when i complete a task or master
a certain skill. in real life i don't get rewarded for anything so i just in my room playing games.
you are NT. The few times I did achieve my goals which was like 8-10 years ago was just something I did. If I was NT I would’ve had some focus on something tbh.

Plenty of KHHV stemcels I know irl who don’t care about being incel.

There’s a few millionaires on this forum and plenty of people in stem degrees getting 6+ figures yearly. I’m legit non NT there is no way i could have the work ethic, motivation, etc to pull it off. I’m not dumb either tbh my iq isn’t super high but it tested by a psychologist at 110-119 plus everyone in my family is or was successful in some decent career.

you are NT. The few times I did achieve my goals which was like 8-10 years ago was just something I did. If I was NT I would’ve had some focus on something tbh.

Plenty of KHHV stemcels I know irl who don’t care about being incel.

Incels have successes with non-lifeform objects. I learned to play the guitar and achieved goals
with music. When it comes to ''other people'' it doesn't work out.

Incels have successes with non-lifeform objects. I learned to play the guitar and achieved goals
with music. When it comes to ''other people'' it doesn't work out.
Fair

growing up.

how to do my job.

Nail on the head. We have no ambition because we see little to no results for our hard work. It's truly dreadful and straight suifuel

they can geomaxx harder still

Im like barely functional enough to work my job and am perpetually one retarded spergout away from going postal every day.

I want to neet but im even more terrified of the prospect of poverty, homelessness, and medical bankruptcy than i am of the normie psychopaths i have to deal every workday

Im like barely functional enough to work my job and am perpetually one retarded spergout away from going postal every day.

I want to neet but im even more terrified of the prospect of poverty, homelessness, and medical bankruptcy than i am of the normie psychopaths i have to deal every workday
Ah you live alone and not with your parents?

Ah you live alone and not with your parents?
No, i do live with my parents, but i work full-time. I refuse to give half of my salary to some parasitic landlord. My parents charge me rent but it's only 400 (USD) a month.

So I'm trying to make investments and save for a house, but prices are fucked rn even in my modest locality. And it's kinda brutal just wageslaving for long term financial security when im not getting any pussy or sense of status in my job along the way.

Idk life just sucks all i spend money on is vidya and drugs to cope.