Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had an anti-sexual forum to post on again (minimum 8/10 PSL to be admitted)

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
I was part of a Russian anti-sexual / beautiful person forum but it died in 2013.

h5h5.jpg

http://antisex.info/forum/

What I mean by beautiful person forum was that they didn't allow you to register if you weren't a confirmed PSL 8/10+

Why is anti-sexualism so rare? 

Antisexualism is opposition or hostility towards sexual behavior and sexuality.[1] 

In a broader scope, it may refer to a general opposition to sexuality,[6] especially tending to reduce or eliminate the sex drive or sexual activity[7] or a prudish and coitophobic force in society that suppress sexual freedom and disseminate antisexual opinions[8][9].

John Harvey Kellogg, the inventor of the "corn flakes" variety of breakfast cereal, was opposed to all forms of sexual activity, especially masturbation.[17] The Road to Wellville satirized his life and practices.[18] According to some sources, the early Christian theologian Origen castrated himself to avoid temptation and remain pure.[19]

The most popular venue of antisexuals is the Antisex.info (Antisexual Stronghold) website founded by Yuri Nesterenko.[24] He has been widely recognized as the leading antisexual activist since he launched a FidoNet-based antisexual community in 1995.[24][25][26][27][28][29][30] The community claims to have created the International Antisexual Movement (IAM).[28] While putting forward the slogan "Say No to sex", the spokesmen[citation needed] of the IAM endeavor for people to understand that no sexual urges are so violent that they may not be deterred through mental reason, or else transformed through abstinence.[citation needed] Some members of the IAM say they have successfully overcome the desire for sex.[28]

So are you an 8/10? , u/azavii ban this fakecel

Congrats if you're 8/10 must be nice

im a 8/10 dickcel, i'd be glad to join your forum