Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had a whole lot of drugs right now

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I don't want to think about anything. I wish I could induce a coma.

Damn indari. I think you're the most depressed person here

Salutextm said:
Damn indari. I think you're the most depressed person here
It is extra bad right now. I don't know how some oldcels in here go for years barely talking to anyone and dont kill themselves.

Indari said:
It is extra bad right now. I don't know how some oldcels in here go for years barely talking to anyone and dont kill themselves.

I haven't seen your picture, but I don't think you could possibly be worse looking than I am..( I am KHHV 27)

Only the strong survive, a lot of people just kill themselves early on, this is why the suicide rate is so high among teens or people in their early twenties.

In a way you get used to anything(you adapt). In time you stop feeling everything altogether, whatever little flame of hope or life you still have in you in your early twenties it will be gone for the most part by your late twenties, and not long after that the flame will be extinguished altogether. 

1.jpg

Like for me, I don't laugh anymore, I don't find anything to be funny, I don't feel sad or happy( I remember as kid I use to watch the "simpsons" or "married with children" and laught my ass off to the point where I could no longer breathe ). I am in a constant state of "heaviness" or "depression", this state doesn't fluctuate very much, it justs pretty much stays at the very bottom point of the emotional spectrum. I have to take nootropic cocktails just to feel anything, just to have energy, clarity of mind.  My body has adopted a state of hardiness you could say, a layer of thick protective "skin" for my emotions. If I were to feel anything, I would be constantly suffering, now instead of suffering, I'm just constantly in a low energy state, I don't know how else to describe it... I don't get high spikes of energy that would translate into spikes of emotions.

images

The best advice is to completely forget about women and to focus on something else.  Sciences (math, physics, chemistry, philosophy) is your best bet. If you focus your energy really deeply into a hobby, and if you minimize your contact with the outside world(and namely to any contanct/exposure to women), your existence will become more bearable.

Philosopher-image.jpg

-----

Eat a cheezecake, your brain should put reward you with elevated emotions. Do some pushups...once you get blood circulation going, you feel better.

cheezecake1-850x566.jpg

images

But other than that, you just have to endure it. Life is given to us not to be enjoyed, but to be endured, to be got over.

suffering-crying.jpg

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
I haven't seen your picture, but I don't think you could possibly be worse looking than I am..( I am KHHV 27)

Only the strong survive, a lot of people just kill themselves early on, this is why the suicide rate is so high among teens or people in their early twenties.

In a way you get used to anything(you adapt). In time you stop feeling everything altogether, whatever little flame of hope or life you still have in you in your early twenties it will be gone for the most part by your late twenties, and not long after that the flame will be extinguished altogether. 

Like for me, I don't laugh anymore, I don't find anything to be funny, I don't feel sad or happy( I remember as kid I use to watch the "simpsons" or "married with children" and laught my ass off to the point where I could no longer breathe ). I am in a constant state of "heaviness" or "depression", this state doesn't fluctuate very much, it justs pretty much stays at the very bottom point of the emotional spectrum. I have to take nootropic cocktails just to feel anything, just to have energy, clarity of mind.  My body has adopted a state of hardiness you could say, a layer of thick protective "skin" for my emotions. If I were to feel anything, I would be constantly suffering, now instead of suffering, I'm just constantly in a low energy state, I don't know how else to describe it... I don't get high spikes of energy that would translate into spikes of emotions.

images

The best advice is to completely forget about women and to focus on something else.  Sciences (math, physics, chemistry, philosophy) is your best bet. If you focus your energy really deeply into a hobby, and if you minimize your contact with the outside world(and namely to any contanct/exposure to women), your existence will become more bearable.

-----

Eat a cheezecake, your brain should put reward you with elevated emotions. Do some pushups...once you get blood circulation going, you feel better.
But other than that, you just have to endure it. Life is given to us not to be enjoyed, but to be endured, to be got over.

cheezecake1-850x566.jpg

images

Idk what his case is but for me it's not just about women. People usually bully and harass me and treat me like shit in public, it makes leaving my room unbearable

Bri8564 said:
Idk what his case is but for me it's not just about women. People usually bully and harass me and treat me like shit in public, it makes leaving my room unbearable

Very true, women is just the tip of the iceberg for me as well, people have walked all over me all of my life, due to the fact that I was smaller, and I have bad eye area... you are instantly put into the very bottom position on the social ladder if you are short/small frame.  Everything that you do is met with so much resistance, aversion and disdain.  Even if you overcome all of the obstacles and climb to the top;rather not the top, but equal(and default starting position) ground with everyone else, you are still viewed as someone who climbed out of the gutter, out  of the sewers of inferior genetics, you will always be viewed as a second-class citizen that belongs in the sewage of society.

XC_Women_Team.jpg

Tip-of-the-Iceberg--The-Impact-of-Millennials-on-S.aspx

Human actions are governed by self-interest and fear, everyone is only pursuing their own goals, you should never trust anyone, the sooner you learn this and accept it, the less suffering you have to endure.

635999941994037322-754652490_toysfight.jpg

Yeah, I only leave my apt once a week to do grocery shopping for the week, rest of the week I'm stuck in my apt.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Very true, women is just the tip of the iceberg for me as well, people have walked all over me all of my life, due to the fact that I was smaller, and I have bad eye area... you are instantly put into the very bottom position on the social ladder if you are short/small frame.  Everything that you do is met with so much resistance, aversion and disdain.  Even if you overcome all of the obstacles and climb to the top;rather not the top, but equal(and default starting position) ground with everyone else, you are still viewed as someone who climbed out of the gutter, out  of the sewers of inferior genetics, you will always be viewed as a second-class citizen that belongs in the sewage of society.

XC_Women_Team.jpg

Tip-of-the-Iceberg--The-Impact-of-Millennials-on-S.aspx

Human actions are governed by self-interest and fear, everyone is only pursuing their own goals, you should never trust anyone, the sooner you learn this and accept it, the less suffering you have to endure.

635999941994037322-754652490_toysfight.jpg

Yeah, I only leave my apt once a week to do grocery shopping for the week, rest of the week I'm stuck in my apt.

I wish I could accept that I shouldn't trust anyone but for some reason my mind doesn't let me.

@FamilyGuy1999 well at least you bumped this thread. It was a good read.