Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I had a girlfriend like Queen Elizabeth

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Officer
★★★★★
Queen Elizabeth was a virgin before marriage, young and beautiful, reserved, dressed modestly, traditional, knows her place in society, respectful, had manners and etiquette. the perfect lady.

compare this to all those hoes you see today going half naked, taken 100000 dicks before age 20, "progressive", feminist, rude, disrespectful...

they don't make ladies like the queen anymore

Last edited:
It’s not too late to dig out her grave OP

She had to keep up the appearance. She would slut like anyone else if she couldve.

look at her pictures from age 25. she was beautiful

She was beautiful for her time, nowadays hoes are making their asses bigger through gym-maxing and getting perfect face and boobs via plastic surgery

You wish you had a died 96 yo gf?

Queen Elizabeth was a virgin before marriage, young and beautiful, reserved, dressed modestly, traditional, knows her place in society, respectful, had manners and etiquette. the perfect lady.

compare this to all those hoes you see today going half naked, taken 100000 dicks before age 20, "progressive", feminist, rude, disrespectful...

they don't make ladies like the queen anymore
That's why are you an incel because you want only the QUEEN OF ENGLAND.

LizAndMom

her mom (also named Elizabeth) seemed pleasant as well

That old whore?

I wish I had a gf.

Yeah I like classy reserved foids too.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a foid like that anymore, maybe when I was younger they existed