Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i wish i had a gf to go on nature walks with

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i dont go out in nature a lot but when i do i feel sorta happy in a way. it feels refreshing and nice, but i so wish i could experience this with a significant other. it would make the experience so much warmer and nicer if i had a loving gf to go on nature walks with, but i dont, so i guess i will continue them alone :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have conversations with myself whenever I go on nature walks. I take my earphones with me to create the pretense that I'm talking to someone over the phone but in actuality the earphones aren't plugged in and I just talk to myself --- it's just that I don't want to appear like a psycho to passers-by when I talk like that on my own.

I find that it helps me a lot. I feel a great desire to share my thoughts and my struggles and my ambitions, but I have no-one to talk to; as it turns out, talking out loud to no-one works quite well.

i dream that too. city life sucks.

fuck her in the woods :ahegao:

6A55E0E4 A50F 4DF0 9567 B8DCF662D202

I used to really enjoy doing this too.

It's good for you (therapeutic/semi-c0pe)

Trees, sunshine, running water, greenery

But even that gets harder as time goes on. Seeing couples everywhere. Feeling alone. Catching yourself even starting to envy songbirds with their companions , etc…

Even nature herself is a foid sending subtle signals that youre not wanted at a certain point.

Its over nigger

i dont go out in nature a lot but when i do i feel sorta happy in a way. it feels refreshing and nice, but i so wish i could experience this with a significant other. it would make the experience so much warmer and nicer if i had a loving gf to go on nature walks with, but i dont, so i guess i will continue them alone :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
:fuk::fuk::fuk:

I see what you mean, but you don't necessarily need others in order to enjoy nature

So you can kill more animals ?
You sick pervert!