Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I got told what I needed to do when I was like 6

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
If someone said I needed to careermax + gym max + looksMax when I was like 6 years old or else i won’t get a girlfriend I would probably have done it.

Also if they told me what is out of my control and that I gotta accept it.

Oh well I was a :bluepill: retard for too long and the damage is done. :bluepill: Lies create incels

If someone said I needed to careermax + gym max + looksMax when I was like 6 years old or else i won’t get a girlfriend I would probably have done it.

Oh well I was a :bluepill: retard for too long and the damage is done. :bluepill: Lies create incels
based

wouldn't have made a difference tbh

Another gynocentric retard :feelswhat:

JFL. I think everyone on. is wishes so.

You idiot

Everyone was fed the same lies, most of us anyway :blackpill:

I empathize with you; knowing what I can do now, I think I could have been a gigachad if I was a black pill around this age or earlier.

Last edited: