Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I found BP earlier

future185htnrice

future185htnrice

Recruit
★★
I only recently became accepting on being an incel. I thought I had normie face, I got BPed and realized im a filthy SEA subhuman ape. I need 150,000 for LL, genie, alar/rhino, skin whitening. fucking brutal
I wish I knew ratios and ppl earlier. fuck I sound like such. greycel especially since I made my account yesterday. I denied being an incel for far too long. its over for now but ill ascend hopefully.

Never to late to accept whqt you are mang. I accepted i was a cel around 3 years ago

:feelsYall:anyways welcome brocel

Well you're here now so that's good that you finally accepted it.

Better late then never.

Good luck on your surgeries btw (if you end up getting them)

I only recently became accepting on being an incel. I thought I had normie face, I got BPed and realized im a filthy SEA subhuman ape. I need 150,000 for LL, genie, alar/rhino, skin whitening. fucking brutal
I wish I knew ratios and ppl earlier. fuck I sound like such. greycel especially since I made my account yesterday. I denied being an incel for far too long. its over for now but ill ascend hopefully.
You and me both brother and I'm a white guy it took me far too long to realize I'm too short and ugly for women to ever have any interest in me ever in my life had I realized I was in this predicament when I was 13 I would have had a much easier life at least for a little while

You and me both brother and I'm a white guy it took me far too long to realize I'm too short and ugly for women to ever have any interest in me ever in my life had I realized I was in this predicament when I was 13 I would have had a much easier life at least for a little while
so fucking real I could've ascended and not needed to go through years of pain and denial. years of coveting and finally realizing I can't have any of it.

so fucking real I could've ascended and not needed to go through years of pain and denial. years of coveting and finally realizing I can't have any of it.
There's no bigger relief than taking a long look at reality and realizing how it works the monkey off my back of Shame is gone and I can finally understand why I'm a genetically inferior man and it's not my fault