Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I didn't have any nigger ancestry

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I just tried taking a selfie with my front camera, no matter what angle I turn my head, my nose looks huge and disgusting. I try to fix my hair/beard, but it's like half frizzy, there is no way to style it properly, I've also got a huge lower lip. I've got a solid eye area and a perfect hairline, but it doesn't matter since there is no way I could ever be considered attractive with a nose like that. Also my skin is really pale, pale skin paired with nigger features has got to be the ugliest combination there is. I want to rope now.

Some Tyrone 500 years ago prior to tinder ran bbc game on your great great great great great grandmother and now you have to compete with chad lol

Jfl at thinking god isn’t actively malevolent

I just tried taking a selfie with my front camera, no matter what angle I turn my head, my nose looks huge and disgusting. I try to fix my hair/beard, but it's like half frizzy, there is no way to style it properly, I've also got a huge lower lip. I've got a solid eye area and a perfect hairline, but it doesn't matter since there is no way I could ever be considered attractive with a nose like that. Also my skin is really pale, pale skin paired with nigger features has got to be the ugliest combination there is. I want to rope now.

Would you look similar to me if you didn't have any? Because Egyptians with very minimal Negroid admixture can sometimes pass as Levantine.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm mixed and also have black hair, why not just cut it off like most black guys if you have a fine hairline

Would you look similar to me if you didn't have any? Because Egyptians with very minimal Negroid admixture can sometimes pass as Levantine.
Hard to tell, but yea I think so.

PM me your pic. I can morph your nose smaller

You know, nose appear bigger on selfies regardless of race or gender. It's a question of angle. The only way to really judge by yourself how you appear to others is to use a good plane mirror (two if you want your exact image by reversing the reflection). Even Chad has a bigger nose on his selfie.

You know, nose appear bigger on selfies regardless of race or gender. It's a question of angle. The only way to really judge by yourself how you appear to others is to use a good plane mirror (two if you want your exact image by reversing the reflection). Even Chad has a bigger nose on his selfie.
It looks worse in selfies but it's still pretty bad in the mirror.

It looks worse in selfies but it's still pretty bad in the mirror.

Well. You know, people are relatively used to see white people with longer lose, black people with bigger nose. If you don't look absolutely abnormal according to your own group standard, there's still a chance not to have to cope.