Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I could sage threads here

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
So many times, I see an absolutely retarded thread and just get the urge to tell OP how much of a braindead idiotic faggot he is. However, I can't do that without bumping the thread to the top and giving him undeserved attention. Brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

gonna bump this thread because it deserves recognition

Wish I could do that to this post tbh

Salvia officinalis is a perennial, evergreen subshrub, with woody stems, grayish leaves, and blue to purplish flowers. It is a member of the mint family Lamiaceae and native to the Mediterranean region, though it has naturalized in many places throughout the world.

Salvia officinalis is a perennial, evergreen subshrub, with woody stems, grayish leaves, and blue to purplish flowers. It is a member of the mint family Lamiaceae and native to the Mediterranean region, though it has naturalized in many places throughout the world.
High IQ post. Bump

I know how to sage on this forum

90% of posts are low iq

So many times, I see an absolutely retarded thread and just get the urge to tell OP how much of a braindead idiotic faggot he is. However, I can't do that without bumping the thread to the top and giving him undeserved attention. Brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: