Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I could reveal myself.

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Meaning that i wish I could show u niggers what I look like but the feds, hating ass fellow incels and ITniggers will turn that shit around and fuck me over. Can't trust anyone. Remember that youngcels, since this forum is made of fucking kids.... Don't trust anyone kids despite the urge to want to trust a fellow stranger out of sheer loneliness and ostracisation.

inceldom should stay anonymous

I have a Post About drinking Beer somewhere Here , forgot the Thread name , lol

Can't trust anyone

Indeed.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Or, you could focus on yourself instead of getting together with relatives.\n\nMuch better idea.",
"headline": "Politics and the holidays: Speak out or shut up?",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/politics-and-the-holidays-speak-out-or-shut-up-191413624.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Nov 28 06:13:19 UTC 2019"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Rich Astley is very overrated, anyway.",
"headline": "Rick Astley talks Rickrolling the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, jamming with Dave Grohl, and why he never cared about being \u2018one of the cool kids\u2019",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...e-never-cared-about-being-cool-183958246.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Nov 28 06:01:50 UTC 2019"
},
{

I have a Post About drinking Beer somewhere Here , forgot the Thread name , lol
Beer can bring an incel relief but can also make him act a complete fool.

Don't reveal your identity unless you want your face to be shared across 200 tranny discord servers

I disclosed myself long ago and got a lot of dms from IT foids and currently browsing this forum while getting my dick sucked by an ITstacy.

Incognito is always the best bet. As somebody will always twist the truth IRL